Thread: Weekly gathering of souls. (Fair)

Cool Weekly gathering of souls. (Fair)

Greetings,

In Church of Ascension continued effort to help out the clans we have taken initative to create a weekly gathering at West Athen picnic table.

Each week a new clan (leader) will be selected as the host of the event and except for a few duties, it's completely up to the host(es) to decide how they want to do it.

Duties:
    Advertise the event on Clan OOC 20-30 minutes before.
    Make arrangement so there is buffers and Nano programmers, weapon makers, jeweler there to provide there services.

Suggested ideas a host can use:
    Street theatre, speeches, contests, make it a carnival, I'm sure there is many more possibilities.

Gathering of Souls is held each Sunday, switching between 16:00 GMT and 16:00 EST from week to week. The location is always West Athen picnic table.

To apply for hosting this as a Clan Leader, use the Clan Leader forum created by Unitsi, I have a thread there with dates, times and who host, where people can apply.

Arrow Next weeks gathering of souls

Greetings,

Next weeks Gathering of Souls is held on Sunday 16:00 GMT, there is no host yet, so I can't give any details at to program.

The GoS is always being held at West Athen picnic table (452, 259).

Come join us to meet the people of Rubi-Ka, there is many Clan Leaders that attend, we also try to have buffers, workers of other kind avaible and above all we are there to have fun so it's also a party.