Thread: Go Funcom Go!

Exclamation Go Funcom Go!

Here's a cut from the message from Funcom President Andre to Lee Caldwell, some exploiting bastard who is suing Funcom for deleting his little accounty-wounties for exploiting the shyt out of AO:

"We will not be bullied into changing the rules of our game by your legal threats. Legitimate players deserve the right to enjoy Anarchy Online in the way it was intended. If you would like to pursue legal action against us, that is your choice. We have simply responded to your threat and we know that the public, and specifically the AO community, will be on our side. No one likes cheaters."

Go get em Funcom. Kick their asses. Sue them for every penny they own. Destroy them. Low life scum like them ought to be tarred, feathered, and roasted on a stick.

You may be the most incompetent company I've ever known, but at least you've got some sense of integrity. Kick their asses, and you've gained my respect forever.

Snarf!
    Last edited by Snarf; Mar 18th, 2002 at 23:05:01.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Exclamation Woohah!

Yeah, that was a spunky rebuttal! I liked it. Anyway, Blacksnow really doesn't have a chance.

I really liked this one:

We will raise counter claims against you for trying to destroy the gameplay for honest gameplayers and exploiting the game. When you lose the lawsuit in Switzerland you will be ordered to pay our legal cost, standard European procedure. We will in the case of lawsuit from you demand that you put such amount that our lawyer finds necessary into an escrow account.

I look forward to this.

Andre Backen

---------------------
    I look forward to this, too!
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

They do deserve everything that they get. I hope they are forced to give back that 60 g's a month and then some to funcom. They do not deserve to even own computers.

Where is this thread? Plz post a link
    NT phone HOME!!

Talking garzu

My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Talking

mmmm this is going to be good

Talking gj funcom

check this out

http://www.aoexchange.com/AO.asp

Looks like funcom did what DAOC couldn't, stoped them!
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Good work FC. The integrity of this game is the one true thing you have working for you against your competitors. Make those exploiters run!

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

Re: Go Funcom Go!

Originally posted by Snarf

You may be the most incompetent company I've ever known, but at least you've got some sense of integrity. Kick their asses, and you've gained my respect forever.

Snarf!
    Now that's true love.

Grin. This lawsuit sh*t pisses me off. The nerve to not only exploit and break the end user license agreement, but to SUE when you're caught.

How god f*cking damn immature can you get?

BURY THEM FUNCOM, BURY THEM!

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

I gotta agree on this. They are so lame. Talking about stacks of thousands of unstackable things that are duped and they are sueing.. PFFFT

Bullox!

I hope BS gets everyhing comming to them and a whole lot more. I for one love AO and the last thing i want to see is the economy screwed over like in D2 by dupers. Why bother spending thousands of hours trying to find that uber rate item when they are so common because of dupes that every newbie has 10 of them?

Now if they were doing it fairly by question for items i would have no problem, but its quite obvious that they arn't
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Well done Funcom. I'm sure I can speak for the majority of the playerbase when I say "Go get them !!"
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1

hehe

Now this is a laugh...

I doubt that BSI will go to court with this, I think they missed the little detail that it will be a Swiss court. 8)

But I do hope they have a go at it, I'd love to see those pesky ba----ds bankrupt.

/DaveDread