Thread: RUR Welcomes its new shareholders

RUR Welcomes its new shareholders

I would like to take this occasion to welcome all of RUR's new shareholders and apologise for the breach in security which resulted in death of a few of our valued shareholders at the hands of the Kry'Orch invaders. I hope the damage was not permanent.

We welcome as new members of RUR shareholder's family:

Laugher,
    First Order,
    Uragon,
    Cartufer,
    Jadeshimmer and
    Destractor

I'd also like to congratulate Devils'Advocate, Virta and Enrima who have increased their stake in RUR.

The full list of RUR shareholders can be found HERE ( select 'Shareholders' from the Menu)

I am also very happy to be able to announce that RUR board of directors was retained by an overwhelming majority.

Please remember that RUR shares are fully tradeable. Should the need arise you can sell all or part of you shares to another individual at whatever price you agree.
    Likewise if you missed out on the auction, you can always approach one of these existing shareholders with an offer.

Note the RUR need to be notified of any of these transactions in order to keep our records up to date.

Dabblez
    Rubi-Ka Universal Robots
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Thank you for the warm welcome, and I am glad that I was called off planet for business. My luck seems to run that way I guess.

I would like to know if the shares that I now own have increased in value since the issuing in 04?

I understand that revealing that kind of financial data (right now) might put us at risk or give the competition some edge so a simple yes or no will suffice.

Thank you
    Laugher
    Fixer
    General

Division Nine Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Laugher

I would like to know if the shares that I now own have increased in value since the issuing in 04?

Thank you
    Yes, as it stands now the value of R.U.R.'s shares increased dramaticly from the trading yesterday from 20 credits per share to 610 credits pershare for the present.

Thank you.
    Miremeld.
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Thank you for this nice welcome, it is much appreciated. After witnessing this steep increase in share value, I am very hopeful that this investment will indeed provide an excellent return on investment for me and the other shareholders.

And whilst I was amongst one of the first casualties of the unexpected attempt of a hostile takeover, I hope that my sacrifice provided the survivors with enough of a distraction to muster a successful defense. Never forget:

Omni-Pol protects! *salutes*