Thread: Vigil and prayers for Phillip Ross recovery

Vigil and prayers for Phillip Ross recovery

I'm just going to put this out there. With the recent events and announcement that Ross has now fallen into a coma, I am now wondering if anyone would be interested in holding a vigil and prayers for Phillip in this time of uncertainty?

Possible location, date, time?

Possible events could be poems about the man and myth, Life in retrospect, Acknowledgements and achievments...

Sounds like a great idea. We really ought to do this.

How about Sunday, say 8 PM GMT ( 4 PM Eastern Daylight Time?).

As for location, why not the same place where he was shot in Omni Ent (by the South gate)?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

would a nuetral area not be more acceptable? There are some among the clans who may wish to pay thier respects to this man. If this was a protected area we would not have to worry about possible fallout from those highly strung individuals who may attack members of opposition forces on sight. ((well exept for those who like interupting rp events))

My thoughts have constantly been with Mr. Ross ever since that horrible day.
    While I refuse to participate in an event that comes close to early obsequies, I do very much want to express my lo... sympathy for this great man.
    Even if he may not hear us in his deep sleep, let us send our good thoughts and prayers to him.

I think it best to conduct the vigil well inside an Omni city. While I am sure there are plenty of decent, hard-working Clanners who might want to come and express their concern and sympathy for Ross's condition, I am equally certain there are at least as may see this as an occasion to gloat and generally disrupt the proceedings.

Neutral citizen's are of course welcome to join us if they wish to. They will find our cities are a little more welcoming than, say, Tir.

Savoy

((hahaha))

...thats why I love Savoy.

Sunday 8 GMT it is by South Gate.

Start spreading the new then, beacause there is not much time.

VIGIL FOR ROSS
    SUNDAY 22nd MAY
    20 GMT ( 4 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time)
    Omni Ent, South Gate

Bring a lava lamp! Can't have a vigil without a lava lamp!

I will not be able to attend so I pass my words for some to carry for me..

" I hope you don't die. I want you to be around so I can take another shot at you. TILL ALL ARE FREE!!"
    ~Agent Bloudless
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

I'd go but...no, no I probably won't. But I do hope the old man doesn't die, if that's anything for you. *clicks his comm*
    Eigen (215/11 Bureaucrat) Aspilian (174/16 Enforcer)
    Chocolate (135/7 Engineer) Masataka (76/8 Agent)

Eigen: Regidoc is good with her fingers huh..?
    Veldron: Very.

Vallikat: who is surprised by that?
    Veldron: How do you think she got leadership of VE away from me?

Veldron coughs
    Vallikat laughs
    Kirasha: She came over when you were passed out at your desk and took it.

Thank you those who came on the short notice, special thanks to those whom spoke aswell. The overall feeling was well wishies and smooth recovery for Ross.

After those who spoke everyone placed lamps next to a painting that had been placed near the site where Phillip had been shot. A sign of loyalty and vigilance.