Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unicorns funded by fixers?

Quote Originally Posted by Fixerben
    ...it was hacked by fixers...
    That's what I want to know. I can accept that it might be being used without the original creators concent. But I want to know what fixers hacked it.

I for one know that short of spending money so that I might attempt to earn a nano that lets me into the Fixer grid, that I did no hacking myself to get in. I'm fairly sure that you have not either.

Fixers as a whole have NOT hacked into the Fgrid. Fixers as a whole have purchased a nano that gets them access into the Fgrid. Someone else did all the hacking and created that nano... or nobody did hacking and that Nano was originally ment to exist and perhaps Fixers stole the nano from who was suppost to have it.

While other Fixers seem to be willing to get the nano and use it to speed up what ever they are doing, they do not seem to be willing to look at the origins of the Nano it's self that lets them get on the grid.

Who created this nano that we use? Where is the money going to that we spent to get this nano? You Fixerben seem to want to deny that you even spent money to get your copy of the nano. It almost sounds as if you want to take credit for hacking into the grid yourself and crafting this nano that we all use. And if that's the case, huzzah. More power to you, let me come shake your hand.

But I state again Fixers as a group did not hack into the Fgrid, and only benifit from someone elses work on this access to the grid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zemkarik
    But I state again Fixers as a group did not hack into the Fgrid, and only benifit from someone elses work on this access to the grid.
    Ehh.. now, see, I'm no expert on fixers and their work habits as such, but the fixers that I've come across in my work have never been shy of using other people's work to their own benefit - even if they did at first have to pay a certain sum to be able to (ab)use said work an unlimited number of times later on.

I'm not saying that it's at all unreasonable to know who did the hacking - you might use that knowledge to decrease your entrance fee or even get a cut of the proceeds - but I'm just somewhat curious as to why you're so hot and bothered about it..
    I've learned to let sleeping dogs lie - it might be fun to poke 'em while they sleep, but it's not always just as fun when they wake up..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

If you paid any attention to the the guy who gave you the NanoCrystal you'd know where the money goes, and who originally hacked it.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12