Thread: Where do you hunt?

Question Where do you hunt?

I'm still pretty much a lowbie at level 74, yeah yeah, I know. I'll cross that threshold one of these days. But, when I was even more of a lowbie, I used to hunt round stret west bank 90% of the time. We're talking pre 12.6 here, back when a solo hunter could really have fun against 4-6 equally levelled players. The hunting out there was great back then. There was quite a bit of traffic en route to the various mission holes nestled around the outskirts of that big dustbowl out there, and teams of players hunting scorpiods out by the twin stone arches.

Anyhow, the hunting out there lasted good until I got to around level 45 or so. That was quite some though as I level extremely slow. But, after that dried up, I followed the herd to 2ho and MMD and began to settle in those places for my PvP fixes. But, I'm sick of that style of fighting now. I yearn for those big open spaces where my prey cant duck into a shop for cover (or vice-versa for that matter).

So, basically, where are the hot spots at? I know the zones where pvp is possible, but any flights through them have resulted in no sightings of activity.

Besides 2ho and MMD, what areas are good for mid-level pvp?

get 1 more lvl and go to mort/EFP