Thread: FC and balancing

Post FC and balancing

Each time FC "tries" to make something better it gets worse. If a class is already balanced and FC touches it then the class will be screwed. Look at MA's for example FC promised them dmg, but still at high lvls they dont do sufficient dmg. Even when FC promises to make something good it always turns out bad.

Well it is kinda ironic that the class FC did not touch is the most ungimped class in all of AO both pvm and pvp. My advise for FC is that pvp makes this game fun and u need to stop touching other clases but first you need to balance them all out so that each class can counter another nano, attack , etc in some way or another. Balance is the key. So if a player sat down wanted to make a new class it would take him all day to choose because each class has there own strengthes and weakness'. Also i think 20 percent is to low for the OE rule because OE gave this game more depth that some classes(MP and Trader) could make some money puting on mohems and or wranglers on other players. Now it takes away one detail of the game and makes players hate it. Imagine if someone took away your job would u like it lol.
    Well anyway the thing that keeps me in this game is the hope that someday you will improve pvp.

Funcom after u get every class balanced dont touch nothing or you will ruin it...Only thing you should be making is high lvl hunting grounds(lvl 150+ monsters) and other weapons...stuff... etc and sometimes updateing professions.

Re: FC and balancing

Originally posted by Total Package
    Each time FC "tries" to make something better it gets worse. If a class is already balanced and FC touches it then the class will be screwed. Look at MA's for example FC promised them dmg, but still at high lvls they dont do sufficient dmg. Even when FC promises to make something good it always turns out bad.

Well it is kinda ironic that the class FC did not touch is the most ungimped class in all of AO both pvm and pvp. My advise for FC is that pvp makes this game fun and u need to stop touching other clases but first you need to balance them all out so that each class can counter another nano, attack , etc in some way or another. Balance is the key. So if a player sat down wanted to make a new class it would take him all day to choose because each class has there own strengthes and weakness'. Also i think 20 percent is to low for the OE rule because OE gave this game more depth that some classes(MP and Trader) could make some money puting on mohems and or wranglers on other players. Now it takes away one detail of the game and makes players hate it. Imagine if someone took away your job would u like it lol.
    Well anyway the thing that keeps me in this game is the hope that someday you will improve pvp.

Funcom after u get every class balanced dont touch nothing or you will ruin it...Only thing you should be making is high lvl hunting grounds(lvl 150+ monsters) and other weapons...stuff... etc and sometimes updateing professions.
    I'm happy with the damage my MA does now, ofcourse I would like if they made dimach useful but I think they did a pretty good job with MA damage.
    They need to check the recharge on our heals tho, but I'm not going to complain that much about that now.

Traders will have same "job" as they have now, everyone will still need a wrangle, only diffrence is that a lvl 10 toon don't need a 132 wrangle but a lower one.

Everyone will want mocham's even more than they want now, cuz now it's not enought with once a day.

First thing I will do when 14.2 is out is to set /afk permanent on my MP and always try to stay away from Tir grid, 20k and BS save, those places will be heaven for buffbeggers and hell for MPs
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: FC and balancing

Originally posted by Total Package

so long u pay is balance for FUcom ...game is dead ...SW ...is out AO is dead everzone knows it