Thread: Caffeine and AO

Caffeine and AO

Caffeine!

I was on school break for a month, and during that time I played hours and hours of AO every day. During that time, I think my caffeine intake went up.

I tend to have 3-4 beverages with caffeine (usually coffee or Coca-Cola) every day. On the days I was playing for more than 4 hours, it was more like 7+.

I have another break coming up soon, and I'd like to know how much my caffeine consumption goes up. For that, I have to tracj it.

How about the rest of you? Are you interested?

Here's a little poll:

1. Do you drink at least 1 beverage with caffeine every day?

2. If you answered yes to Question 1: On the average, how many beverages with caffeine do you drink per day?

3. How many hours per day do you spend playing a Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (like Anarchy Online)?

If I get enough responses, I can analyze the data and post the results.

Thanks!

- Mr. Caffeine
    Last edited by MrCaffeine; Mar 8th, 2002 at 06:17:39.

Question 1 : yes
    2 : on average, 2 cups of coffee in the morn, one coke at lunch, and depending how late I stay up playing AO, 2 more cokes or 1 coffee. so - at least 4, maybe 5
    3 : 5 hours max

I am not in school, though so I dont get breaks where I can play games all day or do whatever I want. Even on the weekends. ( I have small children its a 24/7 job) I would say for myself that AO does increase my caffeine intake since my only time to play is at night and if Im having fun I will drink caffeine to stay awake longer, and then in the morning to wake up from the night before ;0
    Caffeine is so bad for you, I wish I didnt love it so much

I drink up to 3 cups of tea for every 2 hours spent playing AO

I also smoke a pack of cigerettes in roughly the same amount of time.

oh, and I play in the dark and in my underware.

what day is it?
    - Dev

"Quit your whining, it's just a flesh wound"

-Devilyin 138 Doc
    -Skiew 84 Fixer
    -Aaidin 41 Agent