Thread: FUNCOM/COS::: -> The Adventurers fix, when?

Question FUNCOM/COS::: -> The Adventurers fix, when?

After alot of talking w/ people, reading forums and tracking rumors, I start to wonder what is true and what is not.

People say Advs will be delayed, and a friend told me that FC'll prolly fix MA's, Agents and Engs first off. Right ... as if they need fixing. Well, perhaps it'll be the most noted change, since ALOT of people play these classes.

I soloed a mission yesterday, 50% diff ... just took me about 2 hours. The most interesting thing was that I met the hardest human mob I've ever encountered! An (orange) adventurer! It took me freaking 20 mins to kill it. I got it down to 10%, it healed up to 25%, three times ... I had to exit to heal and restock nano. I returned and it had healed back up to 75% again, and that's just in a few seconds. I eventually killed it, with 50-60 hp left(out of 900) and no nano. Later on that night, I found another while in team. And yes, it was hard too.

Howcome mob Advs are so über?

-------------

So we're falling off subject, ahwell, back to it.

I think I speak for most advs when I say:

"GIVE US A DATE WHEN THE PATCH WILL COME!!!"

The least you can do is an approx date. Are we talking 1 month, 6 months, a year? Sure my adv will be easier to play when the IP reset is installed (And I think many others too. If this feature doesn't come, lord knows there'll be ALOT of flaming :P. Thats not a threat, thats fact), but it wont help the metaforms, for example. As I posted in the other thread, why is the cat so darn slow? Cats are F-A-S-T and A-G-I-L-E creatures ... not slow. Atleast REMOVE the -100 if not swap it for a +100 or more.

I also read about the cub form, which I have personal experience of. In it's stas, it says that Bio / Matter Meta and Sensory Imp controls it's attack. Hell it does. I morph, buff 1h edged, heavy weapons and brawl ... THEN I do damage worth speaking of. Doesn't really do any difference if I buff my morph skills (Which already are a good bit over the requirements).

I hear the pit lizard form is useless. According to what I've found out, it's barely worth the time and effort needed to get it.

Furthermore, about weapons, I read a suggestion making Adv only pistols. GREAT IDEA. Why not follow that suggestion? Why not add cloaks that boost perception in shops too? Perhaps in fixer shops.

Another interesting thing, swapping from pistols to the thread about Rangers, is that Advs bow skill is kinda expensive. This is just a thought. In fact, I dunno why I bring it up, since bows are slow. Atleast thats what I hear.

-------------

That covers some ranting. Lets just, again, ask the simple question;

"When WILL the Adv patch come? if ever. Please give us atleast an approxed date." Perhaps us Advs will calm down for awhile, unless it's a year away or so.

And I DO hope Funcom or Cos reads this. Somethings gotta happen.

--
    Msaka, Adv Lv. 48 of Rubi-Ka 2

Its not just adventurer mobs, The enforcer mobs are just as bad if not worse. My nano tech is level 67, recently i solo'd 3 missions at level 62 i think. There were slightly orange enforcer mobs, they crit for 200 on me and hit for 80 damage every 1 second. I had to run out 2-3 times for each of these i encountered. They didnt heal much between when i ran out but, my nuke does 600 damage almost always, lowest it does is 594, anyways it took about 10 or more of those nukes...
    6k hp on a level 65 mob.... insane

RE

I dont blame ya. This just confirms another horror, it GETS HARDER. Fun fun. Personally I hate NT mobs, which like to do around 500 damage x2 or x3 in a few seconds. Blam blam you're dead.

And you're right, they have insanely much hp. If I attacked myself, I'd die in 9-11 hits (50-90(120) damage on yellow mobs).

Make a combined patch, Advs and NT's. We badly need it. I dont wanna kick all NT's, but In teams you're far better than we are. If not a combined patch, then two patches close to eachother.

C'mon funcom ... read this!

*looks at time* I head out on lunch now (Sweden time! whee ;P). Hope there are SOME replies when I get back. From anyone. I know I'm not alone.