Thread: Chain Mother F****** Npcs

Angry Chain Mother F****** Npcs

I just lost another 2 hours of xp because a CHAIN CASTING MOB killed me, i seriously am thinking about quitting if this is not fixed by the next patch, does anyone feel the way i do?

Re: Chain Mother F****** Npcs

Originally posted by Kazper
    does anyone feel the way i do?
    Yes

<nod>

Yup.
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. If you should have any further questions or comments please contact someone at my office and I'll try to get back to you.

also...

It's also a little sad that we have to know that Funcom would stop this game in a heartbeat for an 'emergency' patch if we were suddenly able to chain cast, insta cast or get our AC and resists unnaturally boosted, however if those same bugs work 'against' us it's just a minor detail that can wait weeks or even a month or two before it takes fixing...

I believe in a sense of fairplay, and an even playing field for all involved, maybe that's just the American in me though... the mentality of a Norwegian might be... if it aint hurtin' us, it aint really hurtin' anybody...
    Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. If you should have any further questions or comments please contact someone at my office and I'll try to get back to you.