Thread: Is it me or are only pet class's miffed about 14.2?

Is it me or are only pet class's miffed about 14.2?

I'm noticing a common trend with the "NO 14.2" statements.

- They play pet class's

- They're complaining they can't use uber bots to solo full hard missions anymore.

- They stink of the last 20 times people have threatened to quit.

Thumbs up on 14.2, let's push it through!

Yes, it's rather suprising...

The traders and agents must have figured out that this change is good for them...

What suprises me is that the Enforcers are not complaining. Good ol' enforcers... they're always happy (got hit in the noggin a few too many times, perhaps?)

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Talking be careful

Watch who you're lumping in there, Y-modem. MP's are a pet class but this 14.2 OE patch doesn't really affect us since we are self-buffers. It will help more than anything, since we will be even more desired in groups than we already are. I think it's the engineers who are going to have to change their behavior the most. But I don't really see a problem. There's no way a mastery or infuse is going to be more than 20% of your MC/TS unless you've got a rediculous amount of NCU's and you're getting Mochams at lvl 30.

Cool

I am an engineer and I am not whining

I think it is perfectly reasonable to have to renew my proficiencies/expertises every so often. Although there may be other problems that I do not know about, since I am such a low level. And it may be that I am not so spoiled by soloing very hard missions

I think that these changes, combined with some much-needed help for Agents, at least some of which appears to be coming with the OE patch, will make the game much more enjoyable except for those whose idea of fun is to have better equipment and kill those who do not have the time and resources to twink themselves, and I do not care for those kinds of people any way.

I hope that with this patch, things will be more balanced so that later I can PvP with others and expect an even battle. I like an even battle, I do not expect to win everytime!

It is still early in the release of the game compared to others such as EQ and UO. I am confident that despite some things that have happened so far, Funcom will deliver us a great RPG!

I think I have written a long enough essay
    Katsue, Engineer, RK2

Unit Commander, R&D department, Vox Populi

"That's right, I'm going to polymorph into a pergrine falcon and attempt to land on the back of one of the 12 griffons flying above us."