Thread: Couple questions...

Couple questions...

I am a returning player and have a few questions that i was hoping someone here could answer:

1)Does the perception skill do a damn thing? I'm an agent so it's green, but should I put anymore points into it than I already have from before?

2)Do the evasion skills work? Way back people always said they didn't make that much of a difference if you had the slider all the way to AGG; that they only were a factor if you had the slider on DEF. Being an agent these are blue so I was wondering if I should put anything into them?

3)What does range init. do? Does it decrease the base atck/rchg times listed in the weaposn description; how does it work?

4)I was told that the trader-only shops have soem nice agent stuff. Is it worth my time to get a trader up to lvl 20 just to be able to buy things for my main character?

5)What is that place under the castle in Avalon? It's 25% and mobs were blood red to me at 62 so I only got through one door. Was just wondering if anyone had been far in or knew what the heck it was.

Thanks

[edit]
    6)Last question; at what numeric levels are the title levels? I'm getting close to 400 tokens, but am only lvl62 and was hoping someone knew at what levels are the title lvls?
    Last edited by glennfinnan; Mar 9th, 2002 at 06:02:03.

1. Right now you can see father with it. Lets you use a few information tools and range increasers. Will probably be useful depending on what changes to concealment come about.

2. At lower levels you won't notice much but they can reduce the number of crits you get hit by later on in the game. You'll want to raise them depending on how you play. If you've build your character to do lots of damage you might want to put some into evades since you'll be taking lots of agros in groups.

3. Ranging int speeds up your firing/reload rate. +600 ranged int will make you fire and recharge 1 second faster. There is a 1 second fire/recharge cap. Also if you have your agression bar at half instead of full agr its +1 second, if its full def its +2 sec.

4. Nope. The agent only rifle is pretty much junk. I you ever need anything just get a friend or someone else to buy it for you.

5. I think your talking about the new static dungeon. Its a place mainly for multiple teams of lvl 125+ people. not a place you should be at lvl 62

6. tlvl 2 = lvl 15,
    then lvl 50, lvl 100, lvl 150, lvl 190 after that
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1