Thread: Stop the bronto activists

Post Stop the bronto activists

At this time in harrys on rk2 a neutral is releasing harrys' brontos to wreak havoc in the area. I have been battling the brontos for a while now but failed miserably when a bronto mama showed up. I am calling in reinforcements to see if we can bring this sukka down. Only time will tell..............

PS. I am roleplaying
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Cool

If you want to see something really cool. Head out to the Bronto factories and check out the big piles of raw meat.

Yum.

Looks delish. Makes you think twice when you hit that bronto stand for a burger

why dont we just round up the activists and put them in a pen?
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Wreak havoc???? How the heck do mini-brontos wreak havoc? They're always wandering around Harry's and they usually ignore everyone.

By the way, how do you fight them without incurring the wrath of Harry's employees?

Now if that neutral really wanted to wreak havoc, they would have trained a bunch of hammer broodlings into Harry's. THAT would wreak havoc! (if the neutral survived long enough that is)
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Originally posted by Laeni

Now if that neutral really wanted to wreak havoc, they would have trained a bunch of hammer broodlings into Harry's. THAT would wreak havoc! (if the neutral survived long enough that is)
    Politically Incorrect. Neuts dont have a good enough dance club to wreak havoc.

Weeeeee

/me cackles
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

well, the psycho finished up by summoning a bronto mama which had a minimum damage of over 800. Took a slayer to get his (or should I say her) arse. Afterwards some bronto chefs came and gave a free delux bronto burger to everyone ^_^.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2