Thread: New Bug - 13.91 - extra tough mobs, chain casting and double hits

New Bug - 13.91 - extra tough mobs, chain casting and double hits

What the hell is going on with this patch?

Three times in the last few days I've had mission which have been seriously messed up....

Novice Nanoshifter, Yellow to me. Should be killable. Yeah right. I can stay in the room for less than 30 seconds before I'm dead. Why? I'ts hitting double (124 and 124) for each attack and while doing this is CHAIN CASTING health freeloader.

Sorry to be rude but can't your idiot developers actually fix ANYTHING? How many goes do they need? the average seems to be 3 attempts.

Consider this a bug report and one extremely p---d off customer.

Angry Sorry to Say....

But FUCom doesn't give a red Rat's A$$ what thier customers think! So even if they did have a "competent programer" on the development team... They would not allow that person to "fix" anything.

If you can't tell I'm thoroughly Irritated. I can't really play the game because things are so bad. So the only "remotely constructive" thing I can do is try to sympathize with other people who are being victimized by this company. That at least helps me to feel a "tiny bit" better. I still can't believe I resubscribed! Sometimes I am such a fool.