Thread: hassle involved in buffing

hassle involved in buffing

Hi, I'm quite new to AO.(Just joined 1 month ago)

Currently, only have 3 characters ( 1 soldier and 1 doctor - both below lvl 10 and 1 engineer - lvl 50+) in RK1.

Dun know how do u guys use buff. And my engineer is able to buff up to expertise. To buff, I just need to run the Nano program.

However wondering how do MP buff. (Mastery and the buff better than mastery). Is it very troublesome?

How about wrangle? Is it very troublesome? (Please tell me the steps in wrangle cause I always read about backyard and dun understand it)

What about other buffs?

After knowing all these, I'll know how much credits to give (for tips) that's considered reasonable. Dun like to give too low price and reflect badly on me unless I dun have the money.

Lightbulb

Hey..
    Mp buffs like mastery and **** is like a normal expertize just more powerfull and needs more NCU. Wrangle is also like a normal buff but i only lasts about three minutes.. It raises all attacks (not the special ones) and all nanoskills. Traders often need to go to a backyard or such to deprive and divest. About prices i hav eno idea, depends who your asking. Ive hear all about 1k for every point to 1mill for 132 (the highest wrangle)

/repz

I c thanx.

Btw, I assume that u have a MP. What is the reasonable cost per buff for MP mastery and the better buff?

I have a trader that is currently able to Wrangle +27. I don't charge for wrangles, but I do accept tips of whatever you feel the Wranlge is worth. But I do reserve the right (as do most traders) to A) Set or change prices at any time and B) Refuse to do business with stupid or rude ppl.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Hey.

No i dont have an mp.. I usualy tip depending my state of mind and how rich i am. If i just made 2 millions i can tip 50k but often it is 10k for any nongen buff. THough the other day i paid 200k for a 80+ treatment buff. As an enforcer u dont have THAT much use of masteries so i dont know the prices

ask what they want and as long as you behave correctly u can get many things for free (up to a certain lvl)

/repz

Last night I helped a guild mate that had recieved 2 masteries by tipping 20k for him. The person who had given them was almost in shock that I had tipped that much and tried to give part of the money back. Goes to show you that some ppl on RK aren't greedy.
    Princess"Lashleigh" Tabledancer - Unit member of Nirvana

Yes, I had my own fan club. Behold the power of spam....

Originally posted by Canoco
    Hey.

No i dont have an mp.. I usualy tip depending my state of mind and how rich i am. If i just made 2 millions i can tip 50k but often it is 10k for any nongen buff. THough the other day i paid 200k for a 80+ treatment buff. As an enforcer u dont have THAT much use of masteries so i dont know the prices

ask what they want and as long as you behave correctly u can get many things for free (up to a certain lvl)

/repz
    i c thanx

When I got masteries, I asked for 5k per buff (MC&TS=10k).
    Nowdays I do it for free because that 10k is so little and people aren't prepared to pay much more than that.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Originally posted by Archu
    When I got masteries, I asked for 5k per buff (MC&TS=10k).
    Nowdays I do it for free because that 10k is so little and people aren't prepared to pay much more than that.
    i c thanx for ur guide