Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling my title..read on

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    The only person a PVP with is my soldier well.
    I got a question.
    NEw post:P
    Nice Aïkus.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Just everytime I pvp everyone is godamn outside buffed to the max, thats why a hardly do it.

I dont know why some people get the idea I do.
    The only person a PVP with is my soldier well.
    I got a question.
    NEw post:P
    LOL, you are like my 3 year old son, but instead of saying anything you are thinking you type anything you are thinking.

Thank you for letting us know you have a question, it's very polite to raise your hand, and I very much look forward to reading your NEw post:P

Originally posted by Snarf
    Anything good coming soon? I'm waiting on World of Warcraft.. but still a long way off
    s.w.g.

supposedly it is targeted to release q4 this year, and if that is the case the beta is bound to start soon for sure. read the faq and check out the screen shots. i'm not a big fan of starwars at all but i feel strongly that this game is going to be the next big sci-fi mmorpg. it's surely going to rock a.o. hard, if not completely under the table, when it releases if funcom doesn't get serious and in gear about really hammering out ao's bugs and game play issues.

neut ma rk1
    - rhinalien

Originally posted by Snarf
    Anything good coming soon? I'm waiting on World of Warcraft.. but still a long way off
    Just saw a preview for Asherons Call 2. I never played AC and don't know if it was any good, but damn AC2 looked pretty.

And one extremely high profile MMORPG that I have yet to hear any AO player speak of, Final Fantasy XI. Square has never done anything like this before, so I'm not really sure what to expect. But you can be sure that Square won't let one of the best selling names of all time hit the shelves unless it's a solid game.

Might be time to dust off the old PS2 towards the end of this year.
    182 NT

Calming is just a hobby I dabble in, my real passion is blowing stuff up.

starwars is looking very cool!

DAMMIT SNARF --- dont leave untill you help me make some money. Just knell down and let me pop you a couple times with my vect, point blank in the head. Easiest 15 mil i could ever make

EDIT: I am very sorry to see that you are not renewing your subscription Snarf. I enjoyed reading your posts emensely compared to the normal over-serious drab found daily. While I never reached the level to challenge or meet you in game, I hope one day that will happen in another game. Personally, I am waiting for Neocron beta (should be in my mailbox next week) and WoW. Please be sure to KIT and let me know your in game name in NC or whereever you end up.
    Last edited by Merkaba715; Mar 6th, 2002 at 02:21:23.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Angry

Ultra is a nazi
    Don't use names that you saw on TV.
    Learn history while you have the leizure of playing games bought by your parents.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

> Personally, I am waiting for Neocron beta (should be in my mailbox next week) and WoW.

YAH! WoW is what I'm waiting for too. I'm trying to rub some elbows over at Blizzard to get into the earliest alpha.

Snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

SNARF, just got my neocron beta CD yesterday. OH MY GOD, you seriously need to check it out. Its still in early stages but it shows promise. Send me a PM and let me know what your name is on the boards or in game.

Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

Hmm a friend of mine was in the neocron alpha or something and said that the game sucked big time... maybe they improved it significantly?
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

I got in on the third beta release. Havent played much, and alot of the game mechanics havent been implemented yet, but it does show promise. I am liking the 'blade runner' feel alot better. But only time will tell if its going to be good. I am just getting too frustrated here, and its not fun for me anymore.

Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

Gummizluv;
    I have a job, I pay for my owns games, I pay for two anarchy online accounts, one for myself and one for my brother, I PAY for my adsl line, I payed for both my own and my brothers PC.

Now then, can you please repeat what you have just said?
    oh yeah...

My Grandfather and great grandfather both fought in the world wars, and they where not english or american, or french or italian or japanese... but austrian, and you know what side they where on.

******** you are.
    Last edited by Cloudeh_; Mar 7th, 2002 at 19:25:20.

Gummizluv;
    I have a job, I pay for my owns games, I pay for two anarchy online accounts, one for myself and one for my brother, I PAY for my adsl line, I payed for both my own and my brothers PC.

Now then, can you please repeat what you have just said?
    oh yeah...

My Grandfather and great grandfather both fought in the world wars, and they where not english or american, or french or italian or japanese... but austrian, and you know what side they where on.

******** you are.
    HEIL HEIDER!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12