Thread: question about guild tax

question about guild tax

I'm sorry about asking this there, but I don't knwo where else to ask it. Is there a way to set guild tax? Our guild has many events and provides equipment and nano's for our members, but it's getting very expensive for our high level characters as we're supporting the lower level ones. Is there a way to automatically set guild tax or is it something we'll have to micromanage. Also it'll allow us to give loans out to our members. But anyway I couldn't find any information about this anywhere else. So any responces will be welcome.
    thank you in advance
    Arch

Guild tax is set by typing "/org tax <amount>". Only the leader can set the amount.

You cannot enter percentages, which is a shortcoming. That means that the same amount will be taken from your low-level members as the high ones. We didn't find out a definitive system for when the amount is deducted, but it seemed like it was taken out an hour after a member logged in. Presumably inactives or alts wouldn't have problems with withdrawals taken out while offline if this is the case.

:)

thank you

a shame about there not being a percentage optino though.

once again thank you

Arch

where does it go?

ok so I want to set a guild Tax where do all those lovely creds go? To the guild leader? also how often are they taken out if a member dosen't log on for a few days are they made to "catch Up" or o they pay for each day that they play?
    My spelling is wobbly.
    It is good spelling but it wobbles,
    and the letters get in the wrong places.

The Guild Tax money, should head fopr the guild faction bank... i think

Huh?

ummmmm I hate to ask this and seam stupid but what is the guild bank I haven't seen one yet and I have been in charge of 2 guilds now on occasion

All members can type these commands:

'/org bank' will show the amout of credits in the guild bank.

'/org bank add [amount]' allows you do donate credits into it.

The leader can also use:

'/org bank remove [amount]' to get credits for whatever the guild needs.

I think these are the commands. Otherwise, try '/org help' for the exact wordage.

Note that the guild bank ín no way resembles your own bank. You can not put items in here, just credits.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!