Thread: Uh What is this current patch for?

Uh What is this current patch for?

Uh What is this current patch for?

Don't trust that link, a lot more information going around on different sites, except the official one

Some say team missions, some say no team missions, FC say nothing at all. Even patch14.0 notes on top of this page say more than FC official site, who know what and what is true ? I am so pi$$ed off with this crap info...
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!

Originally posted by Nanogater
    Don't trust that link, a lot more information going around on different sites, except the official one
    Trust that link. Those sites are stupid.

THIS IS NOT 14.0. This is 13.9.something. It is a server side (MAYBE a SMALL client side) patch to fix the punching-with-guns and chaincasting (again).

FC spoke through that page. *shrugs* The JUST BARELY mentioned the 14.0 prelim notes - they haven't finished even what will be in it, much less tested it. This is a cleanup patch for 13.9.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

why is everyone so confused?

last week we had a patch, the patch made people punch while wielding weapons. Cosmik posted, last week , saying that early this week they would patch and fix it ( todays they release a patch to fix it , as shown on the link provided by alot of people).

also, the Preliminary and incomplete patch noted for 14.0 were put up, with a message saying they are incomplete and many fan sites have other exclusive information about it.

no one has said that todays patch is 14.0. but we have already been told what the patch is for around a week in advance.

I hope this eases some peoples confusion
    Last edited by Intra; Mar 6th, 2002 at 14:21:08.