Thread: NCU Availability ??

NCU Availability ??

Well I recently returned to AO and various NCU's were originally somewhat hard to find, but available if you looked long enough. I have searched high and low since my return and all I can find is the junk ones. I want to use some 8-16 NCU's Max NCU 12-16 models, but all I see are the Max NCU 7 models for sale. I have looked in ever single shop that sells them in the entire game.

Whats up with this, am I missing something here, was something changed? Where are all the better NCU's?

No official word but the shops seem bugged. they do not refresh at all. I have been looking for omni-pol armor in the shops and after 20 some shops there is none to be found. Also MAs are reporting that some special attack is not in shops either. The shops are messed. Just wish FC would say something about it.

Well if you are omni.... (sorry don't have any CLAN chars.)

I'm assuming you went to all 4 shops in ent (ADV and BASIC) all the shops in trade, all the shops in rome, the 3 or so shops at Harry's, the shop in Lush Resort, the shop in lush outpost, the shops in newland, and the shops in borealis. (did I miss any?) And last but not least you have the shopping channel

You gotta be kidding me.. I usually can't find something out of laziness, not because it's not available (this does not include non-shop related items of course). I you REALLY went to every shop you'd find something within the range you want. Maybe not the specific QL, but something comparible or something you can buff into.

Now quit posting this junk (and I know I just contibuted to it) and let REAL issues get light of day, or moon of night. (depending on your time zone )

-Mega

No there is a problem with the shops post 13.8-13.9 patch. The shops do NOT refresh. Over 30 shops (adv and Sup) and there is not 1 peice of OmniPol. Mostly Gloves and Sleeves, hardly any pants or Body armor. I talked to a ARK and they know about the problem. Hopefully it will be in 13.91 tomorrow (ack today)

Originally posted by NovemberSix
    No there is a problem with the shops post 13.8-13.9 patch. The shops do NOT refresh. Over 30 shops (adv and Sup) and there is not 1 peice of OmniPol. Mostly Gloves and Sleeves, hardly any pants or Body armor. I talked to a ARK and they know about the problem. Hopefully it will be in 13.91 tomorrow (ack today)
    Yes there is a problem with shops, but there is not way advanced or superior shops sell max 7 NCU upgrades at any point. Those can be found from the computer (?) booths in the special shops and tool booths in the basic shops.

Maybe the original poster was looking into special shops only and didn't realize he/she should be searching form the adv/sup shop tool booths?