Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discuss: 13.8 MOB changes (the two main ones)

Mob roots too long

How about capping mob root nanos to 30 to 60 seconds. If you are not dead or the mob is not dead by then I would be surpised.

I was recently rooted for 5 minutes in the Fixed dungeon in Mort. Seeing as how the mob who rooted me was dead in 1 minute that just left me standing around bored and agravated for a further 4 minutes.

The only real effect of mobs using long roots is to get us players realy P'd off. and getting rooted is FAR more common after 13.6 patch. I cant seem to do a mission without getting rooted at least four times. This wouls be fine with shorter roots as they are effective.

Originally posted by Falcon
    Mobs have way to high Inits (a lot higher than players) I suggest looking at halving Mob Inits like your currently doing for Mob AC's.
    Yes! Why? Well, before, we balanced ourselves out against mobs by overequipping - so, even though our init's couldn't possibly have compared to the mobs, we did decent dmg over time because of our overequipping... But now that they have nerfed that, we're left with pi$$-poor init (compared to NPC mobs at least) and much lower dmg than before... which needs to be re-balanced.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12