Thread: Character model glitch

Question Character model glitch

Ok, this is not a major bug in that it is (i think) entirely cosmetic, but it is somewhat annoying, and i have been uunable to fix it myself.

I don't even remember exactly when it happened, i think i either died while leaving a mission area, or while in my kodiak (this was about 13.1 patch).

Anyhoo.. i was wearing a trenchcoat at the time, which disappeared (along with a belt and a couple NCU's) when i respawned. the problem is that my character has been stuck with the trench model since then (i.e. it always looks like i'm wearing a skirt). The colors/textures change to the appropriate armor or clothes, but the model stays the same. I have tried changing clothes, armor, coat, vehicle, backpack - everything i can think of, with no luck.

Anyone else have this problem?
    Cashish
    lvl 41 Solitus Trader
    lvl 11 Nano Crat
    Clan

Question :)

alrighty, so i'm bumping my own thread.

I'm tired of wearing a skirt! I'm not even Scottish!
    Cashish
    lvl 41 Solitus Trader
    lvl 11 Nano Crat
    Clan

Unhappy

i have the same problem since that patch 13.8 ( after i downloaded it, my character looks all weird with a skirt, i zoned and reloged many times, i unequiped it, i changed pants but nothing happen and i was wearing a cloak but i put it in my inventory with my weapon, before the patch update but both disappeard from my inventory with my weapon, i find that sucks to have a character looking weird and all when you don't have the choice, it's funny in the begining but now i fed up having a char. which can't wear pants, so i hope y'all will do something to fix that

problem solved

so i bought another trenchcoat, put it on, then forgot about it. when i took it off i had my legs back!

Kurupt - you may wanna try this, it worked for me. i would think you could use a cloak also, but i didn't try that.

thanks to Traydee for the in-game info
    Cashish
    lvl 41 Solitus Trader
    lvl 11 Nano Crat
    Clan