Thread: Attention OMNI POLL an or security forces.

Attention OMNI POLL an or security forces.

January 3
    Dear Omni Poll

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

I would like to register a complaint about a certain Omni organization. This organization is simply a disgrace too Omni's good name. They fraternize almost exclusively with clan an never with there fellow omni organizations. They are dare I say Clan in Omni clothing. I wonder every day when my communications net is going to say they attacked there fellow Omni's mining operations.

As IF that is not bad enough they are criminals too boot!!!! Yes I have footage exclusive footage of a one Mr. Farness actually drawing a gun an turning his robot pet loose at me in the hope tavern just tonight. He did this vicious uncalled for action AFTER he with the help of his body guard an free agent who's name was Sgtslaughter shook me down for all the stimms on my person. The supposed reason he attacked me was cause the stimms were not the ones he was hoping for. They were in actuality a very contagious strain of a virus i had been collecting for study as it contains on of the very first known virus that attack the actual life force “AkA the human soul” buy turning them into a vampire.
    This individual took it an now it is in the posesion of this renegade Omni organization whom we have no clue what they will do with it.

Also when I looked into the actual records of One Amanda Luvii an her consort a
    Mr. Devven I found out they are unlicensed telepaths/ sympaths or whatever the hell ya want to call them.

Also when one Ms Luvii was assigned to the organization known as the
    Society of Salvation she absolutely devastated one Mr. Angellis's mind with her overbearing powers questoning him.

I have three signed afidavits from 3 different people that Mr. Devven himself enjoys sending out his emotions telepathically along with his desire for blood a killing to poor unsuspecting people. He is a menace that should be done away with before he actually kills some innocent person in a fit of his.

Please OP these are just the tips of the iceberg. They are all criminals in one way or another can you please shut them down an re-educate them before there power an influence grows any more to threaten our innocent civilian population. I would hate other innocents such as my self to have to deal with these evil vile people. Worse yet them corrupting more of the impersionable new commers the icc has allowed to come to our great planet.

Yours truly

Dr. Doctorjj
    Donctor for thee
    poor omni citizen

Doctor Morgan "Ritter" Augustus
    Well, Where do I start?
    The Virus in question is a variant of "Krishna", which is making its way among Rubi-ka's rather extensive party scene. A communal Retrovirus, Krishna works on the human cell structure, modifying the genome to suit it's purposes. Typically, the victim becomes violent, sociopathic.
    Usually, the virus takes two to three days to incubate fully. But, therein lies the problem.
    Kindly note Doctor JJ's criminal history. In Specific, look to his record of"Suspected Bioterrorism" three months prior to current date. Note that a member of this very organization was infected with said virus four months prior.
    Finally, note that the current strain of Krishna, confirmed to have been Modified by DoctorJJ runs on an accelerated lifecycle, incubating for as little as half an hour.
    I'll not hide my disdain for the man. He's a brilliant doctor. But he concerns himself with little else but personal gain. You want looking find a rougue organization in the People's Republic? Fine by me. Being gullible isnt a crime. But if you choose to assist him in spreading this virus... That my friend, is quite literally, criminal.

Indeed, Dr. Augustus's statements pretty much sum up a part--and only a small part--of the danger that Doctorjj poses to all citizens of Rubi-Ka. Oh, and did I mention that he seems to take a delight in targeting Omni-Tek employees?

Doctorjj accuses Amanda Ravenswing of being an unlicensed telepath/sympath, whatever that's about. This accusation is false as Dr. Ravenswing--who, unlike Doctorjj, is also licensed by Omni-Med--is not a telepath. She's an empath and she is registered. The situation with Angellis during early autumn was an accident related to a stress condition on her part, not an intentional abuse of her power. Such cases have been documented in the past.

I would also point out that Angellis did not file a complaint or press any charges against Citizen Ravenswing with Omni-Pol, but chose to have it handled by Society of Salvation's Internal Affairs. Which they did. Dr. Ravenswing voluntarily subjected herself to a dangerous surgical procedure to control her empathic abilities. A surgical procedure which was later malevolently undone by Doctorjj.

If you check corporate records, you will also notice that Doctorjj was a member of Society of Salvation for a short period of time until being ejected after it was discovered that he had participated in the torture of one of the members--an Omni-Tek employee, mind you--by cutting off her appendages and mailing them to the Diplomacy corp.

Lastly, note that Doctorjj claims to be a doctor for the poor Omni-Tek citizen. But Omni-Tek medicine is socialized. All employees--and I'll remind you that Omni-Admin's latest figures show that there are no poor Omni-Tek citizens--have the same access to our superior health care system. What Doctorjj's falsely humble epithet is trying to say is that he is an unlicensed practitioner and a distributer of illegal stims. Not to mention, as Dr. Augustus has already pointed out, a bioterrorist who looses his deadly viruses on Omni-Tek employees and only Omni-Tek employees. Surely if you wanted an example of a clanner in Omni clothing, Doctorjj would be the one and not any citizen of the People's Republic.

If you wish to meet with me to discuss any of the baseless accusations leveled against the employees who serve under me or about the well-documented charges I have levied against Doctorjj, please feel free to contact me. I have an office in Rome.

In the Service of the People,
    Terese Ramirez

Well trying to deflect the charges buy trying to make me into a viel eveil personage.?

All can see what they are attempting. They are tring to deflect the charges by making me into some sort of villin.
    I am just a humbel surgen.

I have nothing to gain by leveling these true charges, not so by these people acusing me. THe feel by falsely accusing me of THERE crimes they can deflect attention away from themselves.

I emplore you do not fall for there silly ploy. Though I have great faith in the Omni authorities to easily see through this clanesk propiganda.

Doctorjj,

You are instructed to report to Omni-Pol within 24 hours for questioning. Failure to comply will result in legal action. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

To: Engineer Captain Virta / Omni-Pol
    Re: Hot donuts
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought you should know the Bronto Burger in Athen has hot donuts right now, you should go get some since you not doing anything else.

*mutters hopefuly a laser to the head too*

TILL ALL ARE FREE!!

~Iron
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

To concerned Omni-Tek employees.

Employee Doctorjj has been questioned and placed under grade-b supervision. Everything is under control. Should new information related to this case appear, the status will be re-evaluated.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix