Thread: Bug when switching weapons in fight.

Exclamation Bug when switching weapons in fight.

I have come across a bug that annoyes me wery much!

This is why!

I am a lvl 129 Soldier on RK2, and i use the switch weapons tactic, both in PvP and PvM.

I use a Flashpoint riffle for my Alpha strike, and when i switch to Novaflow it sometimes failes, it just says "please wait" this is disasterous while in combat!. This bug does not allways appear but it´s like a 1/4 of all times.

The same thing happends in PvM

And as a Soldier like me who realy likes to PvP, i´m almost dependent too use the "switch" tactic.

I haven´t seen anyone else posting about it in this "bug" forum but there has too be more people who have come across the "weapon switch" bug.

Thanx for a great game and making it better!.

THORIAK
    LVL 129 SOLDIER RK2
    ***Proud member of Sartan.Epoch***

you were using a NANO (or someone elses was in the process of being executed on you)

You cannot change your inventory or move items whiel you are waiting for the recharge of a nano. Its that simple.

Angry I disagree - this is a "feature" that has been added

this is a result of FunCom trying to stop an "exploit" - namely Enfs that use Hammers from tapping the Q key to recycle their weapon's recharge. It affects all of us in a number of ways. I have the result with both of my Melee characters. It forces an "unnatural" delay between special attacks and even delays between fights. I comes down to the server not being able to keep up with your fight. So it doesn't know that one fight, or special attack, has ended and won't let you use the next. However, in this case, since the first weapon's recharge has not cycled it is waiting for that to happen before it will allow you to switch weapons. Really Stupid IMO!! But that's "FunCom" - go figure. And if you could find someone smart enough to figure this out - they'd never admit it. So stick with the Nova!