Thread: Perhaps PvP kills should give ears (like in Diablo2)

Perhaps PvP kills should give ears (like in Diablo2)

As a sort of trophy for killing that person. For example, if I go and kill qwerty1 and take his ear I could go around showing everyone and bragging . Not like that'll ever happen tho.....
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Welcome to last weeks news. Pinkys (rewards) for capping people with unsaved exp (10% of a level or more). All contained in 13.8 on the test server.

Soon to be followed by the much needed 0% all zone server

Pinkies have been in since day one, I have about ten of them on my Agent. Maybe they were taken out at some point im not sure. They are caled XP pinky, not sure what purpose they serve. It almost seems they would be able to be turned into XP somewhow but i never managed to figure that part out.

Well, if I right click on the pinky I have, a "Heh.." pops up over my toon's head.

At least it used to. Not sure if it's visible to others though.
    Doctor Valen, Omni Medic
    Keeper Mezathras

But ears have their name and level on it.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

These have to be stacked and if you right click you get a list of all your killed, even me get afew kills every day and no chance I would keep all "ears"

Maybe that's a good thing for titles, you have to loot the opponent to get the kill, that means that you can't just zone in alpha and zone out..
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.