Thread: Ok so MA's suck in pvp

Ok so MA's suck in pvp

Just wanted to let everyone know, I had a lvl 11 MA enter the tir Arena and face a lvl9 Solider, well it was a quik battle, and all i can say is thank god i just leveled and couldnt loose a lot of xp.

ANyone have advice on how to twink a MA?

Re: Ok so MA's suck in pvp

Originally posted by Feeble
    Just wanted to let everyone know, I had a lvl 11 MA enter the tir Arena and face a lvl9 Solider, well it was a quik battle, and all i can say is thank god i just leveled and couldnt loose a lot of xp.

ANyone have advice on how to twink a MA?
    The problem is, that soldier probably had a QL50 assult rifle on, while you were using QL11 fists.

You will never be better than soldiers at PvP. Period. You might stand a chance some day if they do something about overequipping.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

That's not true, a twinked ma is better than a twinked soldier from level 1-60 hands down if you do it right. My level 52 MA twink has lost to 1 soldier in her range, and I've killed 50 or 60, once I killed 1 level 63 and one level 61 in a single fight.

After level 60 the concensus is MAs suck at PVP.

MA twinks suggestion:

Get good implants, Brawl, MA, Dimach and nano skills (they are light blue and you need a lot of them).

Don't use a weapon

Equip the highest sub ql100 BOP as soon as you can, then the lowest ql BwT after that. I see BwTs starting around ql60.

Max your evades, keep focused on your nano skills, heal esp.

Keep your run speed up, and buff your ma and brawl skill all you can.

Yeah, I can remember getting owned by ma's during my first 60 lvls or so. Ma's are... while not uber, not gimped either during the first bunch of lvls. It's only after lvl 70 or so that soldiers can beat ma's with ease.

I'm hoping the ma changes coming up makes ma's more effective. I might play my little ma more if that happens .