Thread: Calling all Neutral leaders!

Calling all Neutral leaders!

Are you fed up with being disgarded, viewed as unimportant? Does it strike you as odd that the neutrals, supposedly all misfits, are far more cohesive than clan and omni with their internal squabbling?
    Do you think it's time neutrals had a voice on Rubi-ka?

At a recent meeting of neutral leaders, it was decided that we need to form a Council to represent all neutrality. This council would exist to further neutral rights on this planet.

If you are a neutral leader, or a second-in-command, we, the neutral leaders of dimension one, invite you to join our meeting, this saturday at 10pm GMT, in the Reet's retreat downstairs green room, dimension one. We would like to see leaders from dimension 2 as well, if you would like to make an alt so you can come to.

This meeting will discuss the formation of the council, its aims and its organisation.

A great new era is beginning for the neutrals of Rubi-Ka!

Good luck

Originally posted by Silenna
    Are you fed up with being disgarded, viewed as unimportant? Does it strike you as odd that the neutrals, supposedly all misfits, are far more cohesive than clan and omni with their internal squabbling?
    Do you think it's time neutrals had a voice on Rubi-ka?

At a recent meeting of neutral leaders, it was decided that we need to form a Council to represent all neutrality. This council would exist to further neutral rights on this planet.

If you are a neutral leader, or a second-in-command, we, the neutral leaders of dimension one, invite you to join our meeting, this saturday at 10pm GMT, in the Reet's retreat downstairs green room, dimension one. We would like to see leaders from dimension 2 as well, if you would like to make an alt so you can come to.

This meeting will discuss the formation of the council, its aims and its organisation.

A great new era is beginning for the neutrals of Rubi-Ka!
    Its harder to get along when you don't have solid controversial opinions. I really wish you luck...

Its not as easy as it seems tho

Also, in about that sig...

"Choose morality Choose Neutrality", thats SOOO pompous.

but it gives me an idea...

"Choose neutral, Who needs an opinion?"

or maybe

"Principles are Immoral"

"Choose morality Choose Neutrality", thats SOOO pompous.

Yeah, but it's still pretty catchy!

arrgh

I'm being all bitter and you have to be funny now.

I must hate you forever