Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good luck getting the NEW 2he sword

Huh, ok then...

Ok, my bad. You're right I dont PvP much ATM. Guess you did get him. Congrats. I hate looking like a noob. Now I must find and gank you. Hehhe.

Originally posted by Cub
    All i can say is HAhaha ,.. hehehe.. , teee heee hee,

DEAD SNARF !!

DEAD SNARF !!

DEAD SNARF !!

DEAD SNARF !!

* scroll down to see the pic

Mother 0wnz j00 ~
    Looks like the normal way omnis are killing clanners, make sure they atleast have afew guards that help them...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Hm... i don't think you know the story Azzazzimon. You should read the article that iggy (ignorant) posted up.

Let me make it quick. Basically our leader (Mightymouse) was killed by one of those "masked" men that were running around omni,tir,newland in 75%-100% areas killing people. MM (mightymouse) died to one of them. We believe it has to go with the story.

Anyways he died in 2ho, so he ordered our guild to head out there and look for This "masked" commando.

Our Guild M.O.T.H.E.R. sent out and looked, but slowly and slowly clans showed up from the guild "STORM". It was fair kiling both ways. "equal"

Then snarf came by and area damaged a whole heck of M.O.T.H.E.R. members cause they were grouped to close. Lonax got away and killed Snarf as shown on the picture.

So to answer this

Looks like the normal way omnis are killing clanners, make sure they atleast have afew guards that help them...
    /B!tch please... your just another whiner who don't know the facts.

~ side note: I feel like im a judge in a court case or something. Stop saying shiet u don't know anything about and having to make me show u that its incorrect. ~basically get your facts straight.

-Breaku

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    [/B]
    If you weren't able to hit me then how could you tell i was using mk? =) Also, I quite clearly remember you getting me down to 3/4 health, because I didn't cast mk right away.
    You are such a complete moron it's amazing. LOL!
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

You know when you do mk theres like an orange shield that goes around you.

LoL and you dont know that?

Im sorry but try and think next time.

Also I took you down to 3/4? you sure? I dont think I even touched you.

Then again, you ever had that bug where only SPECIALS wont work?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123