In general, I'd rather have the leader channel as it is over losing it all together or shutting it off. I'm not one to read the boards or even check up on my own posts, so I probly wont be back on this unless told or asked. But the leader channel is pretty much general information, used for help/chat/argueing/events...all of it is on that channel. Not to mention all the mistells......wont even go there. I think the false guilds and such on the leader channel is because of how dependant people are on it to find out whats going on. I find myself quoting the GM's from the leader channel to inform the guild what is going on. This makes it so if your in a guild and your leader isnt on, you could miss out if anything happens. And you just miss out all together unless in the right place at the right time if your not in a guild. I remember a few months ago when there was a general announcment about some ship heading to the OT base in 4 holes, I wasnt a leader at the time, but knew where I had to go to find the action. I suggest that to be done for more events held by funcom. It would help reduce the need and dependancies on the leader channel. -Marcos "Patk9" Waddles-