Thread: An idea to help agents solo without MP pets.

An idea to help agents solo without MP pets.

With an eventual patch that will take away MP pets from agents arsennal of survival skills, i have an idea thatll help agents solo same level mobs and increase total survivablity; allow us to use agent only nanos while in FP (false proffesion).

I think by being able to use several of the combat nano's while in FP (or any of that line) survival will surely increase. Currently the entire line of agent combat nanos is being ignored because, quite frankly, we are always another proffesion. If the ability to use these useful nanos (run debuffs, roots, weak DoTs, among other more unique nanos) were allowed to be cast while in FP, we would be able to survive many instances where: Sneak breaks in a mission, in the middle of the wilderness and being chased by a choo choo, or just more useful in a group (seeing as how roots work REALLY well now).

Because the focus of this fix on the combat nanos, the nano penalties (nano init, decrease of nano skills, and the handicapping nano cost penalty) cant apply to the agent only nanos. Because if they did, the combat nanos would be worthless - cost too much, too hard to cast, too long to cast.

Would this infringe on other proffs? No, agent combat nanos - roots, run debuffs, DoTs - are the weakest of all the proffesions. Crats roots are waaay better, Someones debuffs are better, doc DoTs are hands down better. Its just a minor improvement to agents.

And if this proves too powerful, only allow combat nanos to be cast while in FP, not our buffs. Although IMHO this would only be a nuasance to agents.

Any constructive thoughts on this?
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Come on

Im seriously pationate on this topic, it seems to be really a good addition to agents; espiecally since AS will be in tehe future either the normal or a "fling" typed attack.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

I would agree. There is nothing really astounding about agent nanos that make them so they shouldnt be used in other situations. the only thing I would say you shouldn't be able to use is roots and snares. That seems overpowered. But dots are fine since Agent dots are weak. Regular buffs are fine too.

I dont care about DoTs, the roots and debuffs are what im concerned about, it allows us to solo with some effiecency.

If not that then we have to go back to the ball of joy (salvinous, medinos) and imitate a meta a little too close to our liking.