Thread: Petition: Make weapons over QL170 as hard to get as nullity sphere is.

Exclamation Petition: Make weapons over QL170 as hard to get as nullity sphere is.

Not really petitioning, just thought I would point out how bad it sucks that the highest level NT nanos are not in the game anymore.

Can you imagine what an uproar it would cause if weapons over QL170 were as hard to get?

Food for thought..

HEY LL it's Given. I think Funcom meant for grid armour and nullity to be super rare, something that few people have, if they didn't they would have made it available as a mision reward nano i think.

I think that they meant for it to be a luxury, i don't play other mmorpg's but i'm sure there are items that are super rare to get, and sometimes are just luck to get.

It just sucks if your a fixer or an NT, cause u want it pretty bad and u have little chance of getting it now.

oh well back to flowcharts *shudder* laterz : )

Its not just nullity, the highest Ql nukes in the game have not been dropped at all for months. Nobody has reported finding them AT ALL..

i know someone who found a instrucinon disk for last word :P
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

There is nobody ingame who can combine a ql 212 crystal i doubt if there ever will be

there are people that can combine those disks, I am sure of it. If not, give me a few levels and I will dump all of my IP into those skills just to be the only one on RK1 to do it think of the money making potential
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

apparently theres a tutoring bug that lets u assemble q 212, but it will befixed soon i think. and yeah LL , nukes like kels, last word and izzy's little nuke havent been around for like months, i know i havent seen many nt's casting little nuke or kels..

maybe its a databse bug cauyse i used to get q 212 reards alllll the time and all i ever got was that stupid anima of whatever mp nano.