Thread: Low level hunting grounds

Question Low level hunting grounds

Where can a low level team (of 2) hunt? i'm talking between levels 5 and 20 or so...Any static dungeons for low levels?

I'd really appreciate if someone could give me a short rundown of interesting sites to hunt so i can do something else besides missions and wandering around for hours.

Thanks!

S

btw.: i play omni tek

If you're clan....

For those levels, the best places would be the flea pit, the crater, and the oasis.

Flea pit, level 12-15 group should go ok, fleas will be dark red

Crater, similar to flea pit

Oasis, can go there as low as lvl 10, but need to have a full team that know what they are doing

To get to the Flea pit and crater, leave the west gate or tir and follow the road. There will be a dirt road that heads off to the south, it leads to the crater. Continue along the main road until you reach the oupost, the flea pit is directly south of the OP.

As for the oasis, head out of the north gate in Newland. Go east until you zone. After you zone head north east, you'll soon see it, it's not too far.

Good luck, and give me a /tell if your looking for a doc.

Cyringe
    lvl 16 clan doc
    Angels of Redemption

Exclamation Thanks!

But wouldn't those locations be smack in the middle of clan territory? (25% zones)

Don't even know how to get to tir or newland for that matter.

tir is as clanish as anything can be don't know the % of the flea pit

newland is neutral. the oasis is a normal 75% zone.

if you want to grid to one of those, you need 90 comp lit for newland and 75(?) for tir.

another place i want to suggest is bot hill. take the western tir gate and head north until you zone. go ahead walking north and you will arrive at bot hill, lot's of bots around lvl 25+ there, but take care, they are aggro. there's also a little outpost with a shop and a scanner nearby. if you choose to hunt there, be aware of a bot called "living metal". he looks like all the others there but he's a quest mob and above lvl 110 i think. he isn't aggro by himself, but if you attack other bots nearby, he will become aggro
    Last edited by Ino; Feb 19th, 2002 at 10:41:40.

Smile Thanks for all the info!

It seems though that there aren't really any nearby OT hunting grounds? Tir and newland both require the grid to get to easily and are already in the 20's range. Isn't there any alternative to 5-20 lvl chars? Something near Omni-Entertainment?

Are there no statics, or at least plain hunting grounds for those early levels? (Don't get me wrong... missions are nice, but if i can instead see some of the world, i'll take that anytime )

Again, thanks for the info thus far!

S