Thread: Shop-of-Fortune?

Question Shop-of-Fortune?

Greetings and Salutations!

Okay, my first character reached level 40 and I accessed the shop-of-fortune at the general store and was disappointed to receive a slip which looks like an advertisement. Does this item have any value? Am I missing something here? What a disappointment!

Cheers, Henri

Unhappy

Gee, no responses yet? Well, I guess I'm not alone in my puzzlement.

ok, i'll bite...
    uhm... what the heck is a shop of fortune?

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Actually, what im wondering is why hes telling us his char reached level 40. But the rumor is there will be some rubi-ka lottery with it or something *shrugs*

You have to be level 40 to access the Shop-Of-Fortune. It's unimplemented as of yet as far as I understand....

I keep thinking of soldier of furtune, that is mercenaries. Maybe it will be a quest machine (oh please God, ehm FunCom let it be so) so you will have an easier time doing quests. The present quest is just about camping and is something I do as a last resort.

Vitnir

Question Location?

Where would that be?

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

You'll find it in certain shops. Only one I know for sure is against the back wall of the Trade area in the general store in Newland.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

There is one in the Advanced supermarket of West Athen too.

You know how those "mlife" teaser television commercials created some minor buzz speculation about what the heck mlife was? This Shop-of-Fortune seems similar to me. It sure has me wondering what's in store.

This surely has to be the tell-tale sign of a new game feature that I personally would assume will be fully implemented in 13.8 or 14.x patch.

/me hopes
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix