Thread: Look Beyond the Lies

Look Beyond the Lies

Ok...we have the lined hacked, upload the video.
    [Uploading Video........Complete]

I cannot talk long...but I asure you before I even speak I was born in Omni, and I am not of the clans...

Now then, for safetys sake I must keep my name secret. I have wandered the streets for days now, gathering few..and asking many. I say death to the Omni Loyalest, death to those who cant see beyond the goodness glazed over our eyes! Omni is corrupt, and if we dont do something about it, the Clan will get to us, if they are not already. I ask you not to quit your guilds, not to quit your clubs or groups but to join me in the Underground. Only there, we can be safe. Only there can we be as one to destroy corruption.

I wonder the streets in darkness...and I have destroyed many loyalest in the Entertainment District and I want you to join me to do the same. We havent much time, travel far distances and you will see the hell that is this war...

I will be looking for you as you will be looking for me if you feel it needed. I will find you if you allow me to.

[Transmission ended]

See my post regarding Homo Atrox...

See? A perfect example of why it's very good that the Atrox breed was developed as a sterile hybrid. Either that or someone of one of the breeder breeds has taken too many hammer hits to the helmet.

Psychology isn't my area of expertise, but the striking mix of paranoia and delusions of grandeur evidenced in this illegal transmission make it seem clear that the author is a person of no practical power in society. Then again, after the amnesty was lifted, this may have been a hack by Radiman; that poor old soul never did make a lot of sense to me.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.