Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: a little math......

Originally posted by Fryli
    Only professions that can fight 5 ppl at the same time is nt's and soldiers, nt's would prolly not survive at the end, but the soldier will get away with the mk x still running unless he/she gets rooted. Yes i've seen it, a 150'ish soldier kill 3-4 ppl out of 7-8 ppl attacking her, even with all the others 15-20 lvl above her. And i've also seen a NT aoe down lots of ppl about his lvl, he ended up dead tho at the end, but still got 4-5 ppl with him.
    NT killed only 5?? Yesterday I got at least 10... (couldnt scroll further back) and I didnt die after . But, this was lvl 75-90 morons lined up in MMD in 25% zone for max AoE effect, wasnt able to kill the lvl 97 doc... even when Volcanic is my best dmg nuke over time... (I had help from another NT, but I was the one who nuked firtst, so I got most of the kills, he got "only" 3)

Anyway, healing 100% and dmg 50% causes alot of unbalance, we certainly need same rules for healing and for damage... this is simple logics, to say otherwise is futile.... When I am not able to kill a doc 70 lvls below me with just nukes... well, you guessed it, its stupid...
    NT phone HOME!!

If u can't kill a doc 70 lvl under then only expanation to that is u have to be seriusly gimped. I kill lvl 100 doc's with my shotgun only, don't even need a crittbuff to do that.

not again

One thing i dont like it the me effect. I dont think every proffession should be able to beat every profession strait up its that simple! If a solider (which evey profession compares themself to when in pvp) puts up shield um HELLO back of a bit then attack again, dont try to find a whole in his or her shield. The only and i say ONLY thing soliders are good for is pvp and tanking mobs dont take that away geeze. We are lucky the nerfed the solider shield so it doesnt reflect 75% of damage anymore give em a break guys. So the next time you think your not a uber pvp comepare yourself to a fixer and then come to the realilty that your much stronger than you think. THIS AINT PING PONG DONT ASK FOR NO MORE NERFS

Rookie Hunter06 164 rk-1
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

and also

If you cant beat a doc in pvp how about teaming him because thats why i believe they made it half damage. Too many solo artist not enough team players. Isnt that what a mmorpg is all about teams and helping each other even if it is to slaughter a omni?
    "We run for Radaman we run from the store clerk with his bull@#$% gun, i feel like im on a fu****** trackteam." 2pac-Juice

Originally posted by Fryli
    If u can't kill a doc 70 lvl under then only expanation to that is u have to be seriusly gimped. I kill lvl 100 doc's with my shotgun only, don't even need a crittbuff to do that.
    Cant use weapon with AoE... Volcanic Eruption is the NT nano that does most damage over time, and still cant do more dmg than a lvl 97 can heal for, LOL, thats not balance... Hmm, well, maybe a little error here, he got dmg, but by the time I was empty of nano pool, he was still alive...
    Last edited by Garzu; Feb 16th, 2002 at 20:45:22.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by besheba
    Illith are u a soilder?

cause i would hate to be explaing to u your own profession

1) would have to stay alive long enuff to bust an alpha strike
    with 2/3 health getting close enuff to somone with full health while that soilder is at full

2) NOT EVERY CLASS CAN GET ATTACK RATING HIGH ENUFF TO KILL WITH AN ALPHA LIKE A SOILDER U DUMB ASS

3) his sheild would lasts 1 min 20 secs mine last 20 secs
    and quite honestly what differnce does it make 75% or 100 % sheild? no attack i have will kill a soilder while sheild is up i may as well piss into the wind
    nope a ma.

1)don't think you got it at all. move out of range wait for mk to drop move in cast nulity alpha strike and nuke.

2) true never said you would 100% kill him, said nuke IF he didin't die, anyway you should running a crit buff when using a gun in pvp.

3) yes that's why you should wait for his shield to drop before you cast yours.

Originally posted by Garzu

Cant use weapon with AoE... Volcanic Eruption is the NT nano that does most damage over time, and still cant do more dmg than a lvl 97 can heal for, LOL, thats not balance... Hmm, well, maybe a little error here, he got dmg, but by the time I was empty of nano pool, he was still alive...
    why can't you use a gun with AoE ?

hey i am not a nt, and i actually do play instead of camping hackersquest all day

Originally posted by Illith

nope a ma.

1)don't think you got it at all. move out of range wait for mk to drop move in cast nulity alpha strike and nuke.

2) true never said you would 100% kill him, said nuke IF he didin't die, anyway you should running a crit buff when using a gun in pvp.

3) yes that's why you should wait for his shield to drop before you cast yours.
    1. By the time she has moved out of range, she is hit by alpha...

2. Cant nuke without going into range of weapons...

3. Cant wait for 1 min and 20 secs in a pvp zone, unless you are in the middle of Perpetual Wastelands...
    NT phone HOME!!

1. By the time she has moved out of range, she is hit by alpha...

2. Cant nuke without going into range of weapons...

3. Cant wait for 1 min and 20 secs in a pvp zone, unless you are in the middle of Perpetual Wastelands...
    1) eh what. read my post again!

2) you should have same range as him with your gun.
    can't see the problem. unless nulity isn't insta cast.

3) read the original post. it was assumed noone else was around.

now don't get on this one. it was just showing a more positiv way off pvping a soldier using the nt strong sites. agains the soldier weak sites. insetad of crying they are overpower.

and it was made for fun. you would have to know what your doing to pull that one of. but hey pvp is supposed to be all about skill.

now don't get on this one. it was just showing a more positiv way off pvping a soldier using the nt strong sites. agains the soldier weak sites. insetad of crying they are overpower.

and it was made for fun. you would have to know what your doing to pull that one of. but hey pvp is supposed to be all about skill.
    Bla bla bla, and I am not asking for nerf!

Heals, crits and dots are much more powerful than soldier MK.
    NT phone HOME!!

Talking

Bla bla bla, and I am not asking for nerf!

Heals, crits and dots are much more powerful than soldier MK.
    sorry i didin't put the /sarcasme on
    /sarcasme off
    markers, before i saw somneone do it. and though it a good idea. well when i say it was for fun and you still keep, pulling it out, it just shows your an a** i am sure your not, so don't do it again.

but hey pvp is supposed to be all about skill.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

To change damage back to 100% would be a really bad change, soldiers would probably gain most in it cuz their Alpha Strike would kill everyone, now most people can survive if they are lucky atleast, so I really hope they don't change that back.

and Garzu you complain cuz you ran out of nano before you could kill 11 people, you only killed 10...

If something is to powerful then I would say that it's AoE, I can't think of anyone else that can kill 10 other players even if they are 50-70 lvls lower

a high lvl soldier is almost unbeatable in a 1v1 duel, I think soldiers should be very good in PvP, but when a lvl 120 soldier kill me without me even notice the damage I do on him, I feel that they are abit too good...

I would fight a even lvl trader or doc or anything anytime, but if I fought a soldier I would know that it's 90% chance I die
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

The whole point I'm trying to harp on is, duels are dumb. Group PvP, just watch the action spill over. People drop pretty fast, but if you launch a well cordinated strike, you can probably nail the doc and any other healers, root the soldier and move out of range. That just leaves the enforcer, which you gang up on. Will this happen just this way? Probably not. When PvP happens, chaos ensues. The soldier has the best bet of staying alive the longest, but.. you can always debuff him.

I do agree that MAs need a shot in the arm at higher levels. And some form of root breaking would help (that isn't a so called exploit).
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234