Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Novice Beaten!

Crit

Lol crit buff is overpowered for every class accept the one that can cast it. An MA's fists just don't have the crit potential that the QL 1-200 weapons of choice do. Crit buffs have defined the entire game. As a matter of fact I don't think there is any single buff in the game that is used more as a cruch for pvp and pve.

There are probably hundreds of weapons in the game and due to crit buffs I would say probably 6 of them are actively used.

Think about it how many of you hardcore pvpers would go into 2ho to title hunt without it?

lol

Re: Re: Re: rofl

Originally posted by Cloudeh

Mike please tell me hes jking.
    You can beat them right?

NOPE

He can kill me all day with 2 swings,
    but there isnt a chance in a blue moon he can take these 2 soldiers.

in fact

can anyone say they have killed garv?

If you can and did you deserve a title just for that

I've seen syrah PVP. Fryli sums it up well. I've only seen her fight if she has 4-10 other 150+ players in the zone, otherwise if they aren't next to her she'll run for the zone when a grey fires on her. If you want a title that's what you have to do though, play to never die.

Re: in fact

Originally posted by meomy

Jannerik did kill garv in 1v1 before

I've also seen Garv run from NT's (Gunnandahalf)

But it's that simple, if those soldiers didnt have a crit buff, I'd be inclined to try, and I would say it would be close, I have duelled soldiers with MK100 and QL200 items at level 175 and come out on top before (without crit buffs of course)

But with crit buffs, I just need not apply.

Everyone here is so quick to judge the tacticas and methods of others yet all I see is the same crap over and over. Yeah, I run into 2ho and see 4 clan around my lvl I run. If you dont youre a dumbass. Why stay if you know you will maybe take one or two of them out but in the end you will die? I would rather run and pick my fights. And yes I like to fight in a group. Since when did this become a 1 on 1 war? I play the way I play and I answer to no one. If you dont like it, hey obviously youre loosing sleep over it because all I ever see on this board is how a crappy pvper I am. Well I will go 1 on 1 with anyone, I might die and I might not. I never said I could own anyone, but unlike others I dont like to die. If there is a remote possibility I will die, I dont fight or i run. Nothing wrong with not dying. I have only one thing to say,

There is no honor in war.

stop trying to put it there.

Honor is not contained within a situation, but within an individual.

Originally posted by Aphrodite
    Everyone here is so quick to judge the tacticas and methods of others yet all I see is the same crap over and over. Yeah, I run into 2ho and see 4 clan around my lvl I run. If you dont youre a dumbass. Why stay if you know you will maybe take one or two of them out but in the end you will die? I would rather run and pick my fights. And yes I like to fight in a group. Since when did this become a 1 on 1 war? I play the way I play and I answer to no one. If you dont like it, hey obviously youre loosing sleep over it because all I ever see on this board is how a crappy pvper I am. Well I will go 1 on 1 with anyone, I might die and I might not. I never said I could own anyone, but unlike others I dont like to die. If there is a remote possibility I will die, I dont fight or i run. Nothing wrong with not dying. I have only one thing to say,

Syrah, i was not flaming u for fighting the way u do.
    It's pretty simple it's mostly about staying alive, if that means zoning or running i have no problem with that. I just tried to explain how pp have to play to get high titles, witch is mostly abouth not going to reclaim :-)

Re: Re: Re: rofl

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Mike please tell me hes jking.
    You can beat them right?
    He's prolly not joking he ran away from me in 2ho today. Seemed so cocky and even debuffed me (I didn't even care to look, what kind of debuff it was), threw up mk and did my alpha and he ran like a frightened chicken.

Oh it felt sooo good

But that's what pvp is about imho, I made him flee, I was satisfied with that, ran after him but he ran away from me. So after I got buffed with runspeed to check if he still was there, he had fled the area. (Ok I gotta admit, I wasn't alone, but I didn't see the other person hitting him so I'm not sure I did all that damage by myself or not)

Which was a wise move.

And I don't care if you are level 2 teamed with a 75, if you're a filthy and stinking clanner, you're going down, like the pigs you are ! ;P (ok ok I'll stop here
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

PVP is too hard in my opinion, to compete even tho im lvl 145 and a pretty well built character (and a meta nonetheless) i have to go get some mega buffs to even live long enough to have fun.

also if there is someone say at 2ho that i would have a fair chance against, they ALWAYS run to the zone.. i just fight till i die.

example, not too long ago before i totally gave up pvp i was in 2ho and "Novice Carnaza" a soldier roughly 10 lvls above me coems tearing up. we are at grid and i send demon on her, it is just me and her there no one else. she starts shooting me and is doing damned good dmg was a close fight.

mk runs out she zones.. cast a new pet while she waits for mk to regen. repeat what happended above.

Re: Re: Re: Re: rofl

Originally posted by Sjoko

He's prolly not joking he ran away from me in 2ho today. Seemed so cocky and even debuffed me (I didn't even care to look, what kind of debuff it was), threw up mk and did my alpha and he ran like a frightened chicken.

Oh it felt sooo good

But that's what pvp is about imho, I made him flee, I was satisfied with that, ran after him but he ran away from me. So after I got buffed with runspeed to check if he still was there, he had fled the area. (Ok I gotta admit, I wasn't alone, but I didn't see the other person hitting him so I'm not sure I did all that damage by myself or not)

Which was a wise move.

And I don't care if you are level 2 teamed with a 75, if you're a filthy and stinking clanner, you're going down, like the pigs you are ! ;P (ok ok I'll stop here
    Heh, worth mentionning that you *both* had overpowering crit buffs on, I copped 2 Full Autos, 2 Bursts, 2 flingshots and 2 aimed shots.

And of course, soldiers can unleash massive damage but cannot be hurt. Please make crit buffs unarmed only so balanced fights take place.

Btw, if *anyone* wants a balanced fight, send me a /tell
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Post way off topic but, why not ? ;)

Originally posted by MiKEBoND

Heh, worth mentionning that you *both* had overpowering crit buffs on, I copped 2 Full Autos, 2 Bursts, 2 flingshots and 2 aimed shots.

And of course, soldiers can unleash massive damage but cannot be hurt. Please make crit buffs unarmed only so balanced fights take place.

Btw, if *anyone* wants a balanced fight, send me a /tell
    Not quite right, we only had the fling, burst and full auto. But I hit you with a regular shot after my series of shots.

And about balancing the fights, if buffs mean so much, why don't you get it yourself ? Crit buffs are what make soldiers the killing machines that we are, without we're just a support class. Suggest you try and play a soldier rather than complaining about how powerful soldiers are.

But I can tell you another thing, that night I didn't have critbuff, it was a lucky streak of shots. I got the buffs after I had our little meeting. Dunno about heatseeker we both saw you and thought the same, so which buffs he had, he have to answer for himself.

Anyway, its supposed to be fun, and it was for me, and I hope MiKEBoND had some fun too. And don't take this so seriously its not a matter of winning OR losing, its about having fun, enjoying kicking or being kicked.

And I see more and more people taking things personal, saying hey I were doing this and that. For instance when we get a group and kill some low levels trying to level outside mort, they surely must be aware of the danger. I mean 25% isn't a safe zone.

But I'm waaaay off topic now so I'm setting the dot here --->.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Re: in fact

Originally posted by meomy

I have never seen Garv stay long enought for anyone to kill him, every time I have seen him in PvP he do same thing

1) zone in
    2) MK up
    3) alpha strike
    4) shoot until MK almost down
    5) zone out and wait for MK and FA to come back

This isn't a complain, FC allow this so it's their fault, Garv only use a tactic that work, and are rewarded for it.

If they change so you can't zone when engaged in battle all this zoneing **** that EVERYONE use will get removed and you would have to run away until the other stop following or you will have to stay and fight.

and last...

Congrat Garv and Syrah
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234