Thread: Mobs with unlimited Nanoskills?

Mobs with unlimited Nanoskills?

Now i know mobs have unlimited nano pool but what about nanoskills?

Im a trader so to increase the damage in team missions i'll chain together some divest/plunders on the mobs to increase my attack rating until i get to the highest divest.plunder i have. After that i'll just keep recasting when i need to.

However i've noticed something lately, even after divest/plundering XXXX mob (combined for about ~-430 skills to them with my best plunder/divest) that they still cast the same old spells.

Example. My group and I are in a mission with mobs casting Izzy's Nuke. Big surprise out tanks go down in one shot. Now later we come back and i successfuly divest/plunder them. Surely with -430 nano skills, which would cripple any player who got hit with that, you'd think they would stop casting Izzy's Nuke and switch to a different spell (say a lesser, more survivable nuke) but NOOOO, the chain Izzy's get casted again kiling 3 sending the rest running for the entrance.

So after all that, do divest/plunders actually effect mobs? If not then why not? Their plunders certainly effect us. Or is it that they are just supermen in ugly costumes with unlimited skills?
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1

debuffs don't seem to work at all against mobs, as a NT i've used crown of frost a few times against master/ace NTs in hopes of cutting their last word casts, doesn't do a damn thing.
    only thing to do is to cream them as fast as possible and hope they don't get a cast off, the "best" thing about NTs casting last word is their absolutely insane nanoinit, 3 secs to do 4800-9600 damage is impressive to say the least. ( i might be a little off on those numbers as i dont' have last word myself due to what looks like a "no-drop at all" policy on it, but you get the idea)