Thread: YAY lasted 5 min agains Qwerty1

YAY lasted 5 min agains Qwerty1

is true, he just let me stand there for y 5 min alughing at my pathetich damage ;/
    would probarly have let me run to zone too, but had to try and get an ad on him.

story is as follows i am teamed with my roomie 127'ish soldier and me 113 ma. saw Qwerty in mmd so decided to try and kill him, BUT he's a tough nail, and a srewd son of a ****, he goes for roomies toon,(the sol higher lvl toon) and waits for mk to work. then runs till it stops and hits rromie till he runs, then it's me (113 ma toon) again qwerty (thinking roomies is coming back soon) so i keep fighting till roomie shouts (from other room not ingame) to get the hell away he's not coming back ;(.
    so i start running , then figurs i'll get that mp i saw at grid drop to ad on him ( smart move (NOT)) so i stop in 25% still pecking away on Qwerty (is at 100% health never had him below 85% i think, not that it was my fault) but then he figures my plan (those aprentises aren't dumb) and relocates to 75% and kills me ;(.
    rommie tells me later that he killed mp 2 times in a row later, so probarly wouldn't have been a good plan anyway.

hope you take no offence to this post Qwerty.

Qwerty1 is a cool player. I've been killed by him several times. Well of course, duh. It's not like an MA is going to beat him. I got him down to 40% once for a second (dimach/brawl/shen) until he healed to full and just stayed there. LOL. Nice guy though, for sure, and an avid PvP'er on RK2.

Qwerty was good at pvp before they changed damage to 1/2 while leaving heals at 100% . He's a lean mean fightin machine now , I dunno if there's anyone who can stand against him. This is a doctor toon taken to the ultimate extremeties of pvp'hood, which incidentally makes him good at pvm too , he keeps soloing missions something doc's arn't supposed to be able to do (according to other docs anyways ).

/me positivley beams with pride

I was gonna let you run actually, my 1st character was a ma i got to 105 before i gave up on him so I kinda knew ur situation. Plus I figure if ur nutty enough to chase me then u deserve to live

Thx for the kind words Ming(ok who are you ? confess ) and Sred, tho i am waiting on the flames of "qwerty sucks".

Qwerty1 Doc

Proud member of Pandoras Wrath

qwerty sucks!!!

lollipops

i think its nice to see people congratulating each other, instead of flaming.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

hmm

What type of weapon is Qwerty usin?

bah get off his dikk! hehe i want my rematch after our patch Q
    we'll be uber i tell ya!

hehe qwerty roomie had been so hot mouthed all weekend sice he got rookie so i kinda figured he would come back and helpo me. the evil sod just left me there though.

anyway thanks for letting me live (that long )

he uses a ql 196 ith8, and qwerty u sux0r f00! wait until my crat caps out at 128 then ill stun ur ass to hell in tir arena =P. and of course goto mmd and 2h0 with u to whack some omnis out hehe. maybe lvl my doc 2 more lvls to break 150 and finally use those weaps i want then we can go hunt down omnis together, we'll see.

Qwerty Sucks!

...not really, but someone had to say it.

Originally posted by Ming
    Qwerty1 is a cool player. I've been killed by him several times. Well of course, duh. It's not like an MA is going to beat him. I got him down to 40% once for a second (dimach/brawl/shen) until he healed to full and just stayed there. LOL. Nice guy though, for sure, and an avid PvP'er on RK2.
    Qwerty is my worst nightmare (along with zodo, but qwerty is worse).

*sigh*

now even swicky is a shotty doc I cant kill

*sigh*
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Angry !

Qwerty1 sux! he exploits and cheats!

Question Eh?

I exploit and cheat? only been called an exploiter once and that was for being a doc, not much i can do about that really I'm guessing that's a joke ? I certainly hope so. And i would like to add about the halving of dmg and not healing. There certainly are a lot of MAs and advs kicking ass now. I mean there exploited-100% heals has left rbk2 with countless numbers of apprentices! It comes down to that i use a shotgun, the weapon is all about crits which makes ac almost irrelavant. Whats next tho ppl calling shotgun using as exploitation? Truth is the game simply isn't balanced, if ur weapon doesn't have a big crit it's near impossible to win in the game :/ I played ma realised it's limitations pvp wise and pvm, so i made a doc. In the time it's taking fc to do anything about it i am now lvl 142, maybe lvl 150 by the time patch 13.8 goes live. I understand that balancing this game is immensly difficult, and fixing ma attacks i would imagine inovles quiet a bit of work, but i think this is the kind of thing that should get prority. People get frustrated when they put the sam amount of work into sumthing just to see someone else make a enf , buff on a beam and proceed to do a multiplying factor of the mas. Kinda silly when the enf also has more hp I mean mas attack like mobs do , min dmg occasional crits, surely they should have the big hp ?

Anyway tind can u pls tell me what u meant, it really offends me

Qwerty1 rbk2 doc
    Proud member of Pandoras Wrath

Qwerty, I'll own you again when my new soldier toon will back in action.

Shotgungirl

Talking

you're not fighting a gimped ma with base duck now show! YOU ARE FIGHTING THE QWERT!!