Thread: Vector Blue: Recruitment temporarily closing down

Vector Blue: Recruitment temporarily closing down

*stabs a digital pin into the digital message, and puts it on the public Grid-board*

Public announcement:

Due to personnel restrictions and restructuration in the hard times we're all crosing through, Vector Blue is currently not accepting applications anymore, and will go on performing its duties with its currently available personnel for an undetermined amount of time.

Please check this Gridfeed back in a few weeks for a status update; if one can be made at the time, be ssured that it will be made.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope nonetheless that we will soon be able to reopen our doors.

Regards,

- Vector Blue administration

((OOC: In brief: I don't have the time anymore at the moment to take care of active recruitment and properly welcome newcomers into our org, nor do most of our members, which in a small org is something that quickly hurts a lot. Not mentioning the fact that it's currently hard to get roleplay things really taking off, and that, well, RL stuff makes it properly impossible to invest the needed extra time to GET them to take off. Vicious circle *sighs*, and we felt that it wasn't fair, neither for us nor for possible new members, to try and pretend while we knew we wouldn't be able to carry out the task, none of us being active enough for this.

We're not disbanding, just unable at the moment to really welcome people as they should be welcomed, and to perform a lot in terms of gaming and roleplay. I guess you could say we're a name rather than a really active entity, right now. We'll be back in action when/if things pick up more (and alm down for those of us with busy RL). Until then... feel free to seek us out, hang with us, or ask for RP assistance - provided you don't need 10 people, which we can't provide; and if even knowing what we're currently going through, anyone still wishes to join, they'll be welcome. We just need some time - the laid-back sort of - to figure out what will come next, and it's only fair that any person interested in us KNOWS that it won't be all pink, over-active and happy until sometime in the future.

Thanks a lot to those of you who have supported us so far. I am very sorry to see it turning this way, but some things just cannot be helped. When life throws you lemons, there's only one thing to do - go with the tide, and make lemonade.))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Ditzie reads the press release, quickly taps out a quick message:

I completely sympathize with you, Demenzia. If the trouble-makers, I mean loyal Omni citizens, at DA can help you out in any way ((r/p numbers or ideas)), please contact me, or send that chauvinist Barbile to meet with me.
    Last edited by Ditzie; Oct 28th, 2004 at 16:25:58.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Nevver taps Ditzie on the shoulder as Ditzie types.

Don't forget to add, "Please accept our apologies in advance if Barbile is returned in a slightly 'aggitated' state."
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

sorry to hear of the troubles, dem ...

((ooc: hope things turn around for yall soon ))
    Izola "Kymaene" Thompon
    Board Member, Black Orchid

((Thanks for the kind words! I really have no idea right now of how things will go, nor when I have the time and motivation to seriously plan on RP stuff again, but as said... who knows what the future holds *goes on enjoying her lemonade*))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --