Thread: The Shovahs standpoint about the bombing

Post The Shovahs standpoint about the bombing

In my dreams I saw this, I knew this would happen. I knew about this event.
    I told no one for no one would ever listen, but hear this.

I know what I know, for what I know is a great many things.
    If you hope to know what I know, then succumb to the nothingness so you cannot know nothing. For when you know nothing you truly know everything.

If I say that I know nothing about nothing do I then mean that I know anything about nothing?

I knew about this event but no one would listen. I speak in riddles and metaphores for a reason. The truth is that I have spoken about this event, alas I spoke in metaphores and in tounge. All perceive me as a crazy man, not a farsighted one and I can live with this for I have no other choice. For I am proud of who I am and what I am.

People think that we, the shovahs, bring destruction and decay with us. Why do the civilisation of man think like this, I know, for they are afraid of the greater good and many are afraid of what they do not know. But all know in their hearts and soul what the greater good is. One thing is for certain, I feel no regret for what has happened, only that of the corruption of myself. But I was cleansed by the ritual of release, but still many, many hunt me, they wish to see me dead.
    Still many, many follow the cause of the greater good, spreading the word and tutoring possible shovahs. For all among you walk the path of enlightenment, it is although hard to perceive this path when many walk the path of paradox, or the broadest road.

All those who died in the accident I feel no pity for, they have all joined and are one as they are many. They have joined with their brethren in the plane of soul and life. This is the way it should be, so do not mourn for them, they are in a better plane. I saw what had to be done, but did not act against this act.

It is all for the greater good and we can all affect the outcome, in our hearts we are all shovahs and we all have a great destiny. Awaken this destiny and affect, for we are shovahs and we know what must be done!

It is of course sad that entitys have to leave this plane, but in the end there will be no loss because all death in this plane counts as one step further into the greater good.

Oshovah
    The farsighted
    Voice of the planet
    Undying flame of Jehna
    Shovah of the first circle
    Master of the alpha plane
    Last edited by Jhoanna; Dec 20th, 2001 at 15:21:32.

All shovahs

Attention all Shovahs

There will be an official Shovah meeting, all information will be held out when you contact me. There will be other entitys there as well, although these can be entrusted with the highly classified information that will be delivered.

All others who read this and wish to attend the meeting must contact me and set up a private meeting. Only those I deem worthy the cause and I can tutor the ways will be welcome in the meeting.

Highly classified information will be held out and availible to the shovahs who show up.

Oshovah
    The farsighted
    The voice of RubiKa
    Undying flame of Jehna
    Master of the Alpha plane

Shovahs

I advice everyone to listen to the words of Oshovah, he is a man of wisdom.
    I myself is an Apprentice of Oshovah, though I am not a Shovah yet, but hopefully the time for that will come soon.

I am not the only one who believe RubiKa has a life of its own, or rather a consciousness. We, the people of RubiKa, must learn to listen to the world around us, we must learn to see the signs, we must be one.

I was "Awakened", if you can call it so, on my very first night on RubiKa. I had a dream, not like any other dream, although it took me a long time, and a lot of help, to fully understand the blessing of that dream I will tell you of soon. It opened my mind, I saw new things, it was a beginning, a beginning on a long road, though I haven't walked fare yet I sense great things...

The dream:
    "I was lying in the grass, there was a silence, unlike my apartment in Omni trade, I was very relaxed as the wind grew stronger. The moons started to move faster, suddenly it was day and the suns where rasing across the sky, and then the night came again, faster this time, it all went faster, faster, and faster still.
    I was still calm, I knew nothing could hurt me, the wind grew even more until a storm was upon me.
    the trees around me bent in the storm, until there roots snapped and they flew up as the wing grew even stronger, yet I was untouched. Soon the grass followed the trees, and the thin layers of earth.
    There I was, in a red wasteland, the wasteland that IS RubiKa.
    As the wind calmed down I felt something taking hold of me, dragging me in to red wasteland, down towards the coil of the planet. I saw things on my way down, things I will not utter here and now, if ever.
    In the burning coil of the red planet, I felt overwhelmed, I saw faces, I felt feelings, feelings of thousands of individuals, yet they where one, they where lost, cod not find home, if they even knew they had one, I know, I was there.
    Then, I remember only one thing... pain..."

If you have had similar experiences, please contact Oshovah, we have to unite.
    If you only knew the feeling of surrendering to nothingness...
    Last edited by Thobias; Dec 20th, 2001 at 18:54:43.

The farsighted
    Voice of the planet
    Undying flame of Jehna
    Master of the alpha plane
    My, you've got a lot of titles

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Post Titles...

Titles are of no value, it is what you seek to accomplish, this is the only true, the only pure. If your heart is clear, so is your mind, have faith, have trust.

Surely you of anyone should know this Snarf, holder of many titles.

Re: The Shovahs standpoint about the bombing

Originally posted by Darksnake
    ...but still many, many hunt me, they wish to see me dead.
    I would like to inform all that Oshovah is under protection of Blade Corp., hired by a third party that will not be mentioned. Putting his life in danger will thus be seen as the confrontation with those hired to protect him and will result in according consequences. The above mentioned meeting is as well being protected by Blade Corp and those who wish to interfere with it will be faced with a strong resistance. Blade Corp will do everything possible to complete what it was paid for, just a word of warning!
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Smile shovahs

I have a shovah.

I use it for snow!
    shovah this!

Talking

I would like to inform all that Oshovah is under protection of the men in white coats hired by a third party that will be mentioned as the mental health institute of Rubi-Ka.
    And don't forget to take your pills before going to bed.

> Titles are of no value, it is what you seek to accomplish, this is the only true, the only pure. If your heart is clear, so is your mind, have faith, have trust.

Ahh, but it is the pure, the strong, the sensical that matters. Strong is the heart of the one who understands. Strong is the understanding of one who wanders. A clear mind opens troves of thought, wisdom pooled from eons of self-reflecting thought. Thought reflecting from radiant pools of everlasting light and life. Forever marching onward, pushing the envelope, plowing the fields, staring at the sun and wondering.. "am i good enough". Reflective contemplation, my friend, is a matter for the meek, a matter for those who seek eternal salvation in the contemplation of a better tomorrow, a better world, a better beginning.

Trust the hearts of the few, for the many are wild.

Oracle Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Originally posted by Snarf
    > Titles are of no value, it is what you seek to accomplish, this is the only true, the only pure. If your heart is clear, so is your mind, have faith, have trust.

Ahh, but it is the pure, the strong, the sensical that matters. Strong is the heart of the one who understands. Strong is the understanding of one who wanders. A clear mind opens troves of thought, wisdom pooled from eons of self-reflecting thought. Thought reflecting from radiant pools of everlasting light and life. Forever marching onward, pushing the envelope, plowing the fields, staring at the sun and wondering.. "am i good enough". Reflective contemplation, my friend, is a matter for the meek, a matter for those who seek eternal salvation in the contemplation of a better tomorrow, a better world, a better beginning.

Oracle Snarf
    This means snarf has a sense of philosophy.

No, it only prooves that Atroxes should not even attempt to think .

Btw, Snarf, do you yourself know and understand what you said? And did you really say anything? What was your point, as in my understanding it was supposed to be a reflection upon what Oshovah said, yet it came out to be a meaningless representation of high philosophical thought, barring no point and as such being irrelevent to the discussion at hand, which does not surprise me comming from you, while I believe it was your strong desire to reply something to Oshovah's truthful and thoughtfull statement, at the same time attempting to come out at least visually as thoughtful and truthful, by mixing what can be percived as deep thought in a meaningless speech. <--- Rubi-Ka's longest sentense .
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Angry Title...

"Undying flame of Jehna"

Nnd you call your self a The farsighted
    ? Shouldn't that be The SHORTsighted ?

Miss Jehna, my beloved General, died due to your intrugues, your wild and mad ideas......and you call your self "Undying flame of Jehna" ??? Did you know you actually are partly responsible for her dead ?

Where were you when WE from Oni Executives hold a wake for her ?

<points to you> YOU have no right to have this title "Sir".......

May General Jehna rest in peace.

Stated by all members of Omni Executives.
    Varviton,

Keeper of the Unredeemed.

Originally posted by Snarf

Oracle Snarf
    Meaningless representation of high philosophical thought or not, I thought it was a good line.

Originally posted by Shadowolf

No, it only prooves that Atroxes should not even attempt to think!
    If I only attempted what my cruel and shortsighted Omni-Med creators meant me for, I would still be a virtual slave in a notum mine. I will be, nay, I am already, MORE! I am free! I will remain so! I will see the Atrox become a full breed or die trying!

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer

Thumbs up Hell yeah!

Fight breedism now!

- Daimonon