Thread: counter/fumbols of nfs during battle

Arrow counter/fumbols of nfs during battle

I have now been paying close attention to my character's (72 nt atm) fumbol/counter of nano programs when casting against mobs and have found that almost always (but not quite) whenever i fumbol or am countered it will happen 2 or 3 times in a row... like i say... this dosent always happen... but 90% of the time if i fumbol or i am countered i can expect the next nf i cast to fumbol or be countered aswell.... i have watched my nfs be countered and then countered again as well as countered then fumbol and fumbol/fumbol fumbol/counter too... this appears to be a bug as i doubt that its just a coincedecne (<- dont think thats right spelling =P) as i have been watching it very closely for a few weeks now and as i say it happens 90% of the time.... plz comment on this

I've noticed this to some extent as well. And it's greens alot of the time that do it, Rediculous, using nukes that high over a mob in level and they resist it multiple times in one fight, don't have enoguh nan o to begin with then this makes it impossibel to fight, plus CALMS ARE BUGGED.