Thread: Blade Corp - A development

Blade Corp - A development

Most of you will not know me. Many of you will not care to. What I report here is offered without comment, and is fact.

I am Ailish, leader of the First Light Clan. As a loyal clan leader I do my level best to assist my fellow clan's whenever possible, that we might grow stronger together.

Neptunous, former Blade Corp employee and now leader of Scorpio within the clans, requested help over the clan leaders channel, and I offered assistance.

He told me that he was concerned that many Blade Corp employees considered him a thief, and he wished to make it clear that he was not. To this end he passed to me 4 bags of equipment, and I asked that I pass them to Blade Corp. I was pointed in the direction of Docwild, arranged a meeting with him, and delivered the aforementioned 4 bags to him. He will corroborate my story, should that be necessary.

Further to this, Neptunous also asked me to post a message to this satellite forum, explaining what I had done. This I do now.

I do not know whether this will be enough for you to make your peace with him, neither is it really any of my business, but I wish you all well in the future, and hope that any difficulties that you encounter may be resolved in a way conducive to the betterment of Rubi-ka, the clans, and Blade Corp.

Without prejudice, and in friendship.

Isobel "Ailish" Wright.
    President of First Light.
    EndGame Board member.

Thumbs up

Ailish,
    I raise my glass to you!

You have helped neptunous regain a small amount of face and allowed BC to recover some of its goods. It is good to see Guild leaders who take the job seriously and promote understanding that to better ourselves is to better Rubi-Ka, may the suns always shine on you.

Macmoo - Engineer, BLA

I am glad that Neptunous finally got to realize that he cannot gete away with theft. I am glad that he confessed the fact that it took place. And I am glad the Blade Corp's stolen equipment was returned. However, there is still a very big sum of money and the fact of crime an treachery, as well as corporate subotage (as he destroyed our Clan division). I will agree to negotiate when at least 100 million is returned to our corporate fund. 50 million that were stolen and 50 million as copmensation for the damage done to the organization.

Thank you, Ailish, for helping us resolve this issue. People like you make me believe that there are honorable clanners.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"