Thread: No in city missions above lvl 50???

No in city missions above lvl 50???

I used to get my missions for Old Athen from the machines in Avalon and missions for Borealis from Broken Shores. Because of the distance these gave the highest cash rewards. Sometime in the last couple of days they stopped showing up in those terminals. Does anyone know if that has to do with me going above lvl 50 now?

thx.

Point is you just can do missions in areas that have mobs that fit the lvl of the mission u want to do. What i want to say:
    Missions in citys are lowbie missions, there is no set of higher enemies for these areas so you have to start doing missions in more dangerous zones. my hint: go to tir and get yourself some missions to meetmedere, will give you work for the next 20 lvls

There are town missions at higher lvls. I've been in a few 100+ missions in 20k.

Missions 100+ are very often to the city of Home in Broken Shores. You're just in that gap between low levels and high levels where no city missions turn up
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

Hmm...

Are you talking about the mission actually being in a city or the misson being the city-type mission where it looks like a huge office/warehouse complex?

If the latter, at lvl 63 I still get city-type missions. What I have noticed is certain mission locations tend to be city-type missions. So if you find a mission away from a city where the mission is a city-type mission, write down the coords and look for more missions there.

Skara

thanks for all the suggestions so far.

what i am looking for is just the ability to grab three missions in the same city so i can cash/dash them real quick.

hopefully these will be from a terminal/destination combination that will give me huge cash for grabbing the goal.

am i saying that clearly?

While it didn't work perfectly, Funcom changed the mission terminals to make it much, much harder to get multiple missions in the same place.

Once you have a mission accepted for a place, the terminal won't offer more missions there. Or at least, it's not supposed to. <grin>

Yes it does give multiple missions in the same area. Not in the same dungeon but in the same area yes.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Talking Clarification...

Actually, you CAN get missions in the same dungeon at once. I run missions exclusively (I'm after that 1000 token board). Two days ago I got three missions in clon**** for PM. Travelled to the first mission in a small outpost. Completed it, mission two was across the street. Mission three was right back in mission location #1.

In fact, my experience is that if I get 3 missions in one area (zone). It is normal for at least two of them to be VERY close together. At lvl 88, I'm having no trouble getting PM missions that are actually right there in 20K.

Okay, so this isn't anything earthshattering. I just wanted to drop in my two creds. :-)

well...what i'm looking for is how to get three missions in the same AREA, not necessarilly the same dungeon that will give me the MOST money for my lvl (59).

what terminal/destination combos are good for getting max cash reward for the missions?

As Clan...

As Clan, I find Avalon gives good creds when I select full bad/full money. The downside is travel time. The terms in Avalon usually give me missions deep in Wailing Wastes or The Longest Road.

I also do well in Tir. Though not as many creds for each mission, most missions from Tir are to Varmint Woods, which means less travel time.

Skara