Okies, this is my first time posting heres, and I am doing this because of constant urgings by my friends in the game. It's about apartments, and the sorry state they are in.

Obviously, giving the players the option to customize thier homes is a good thing, it adds to thier enjoyment and to a constant roleplaying atmosphere. I came up with an idea that I at first thought was stupids, but after posting on Stratics and talking about it in game, I have finally decided to hold my breath and post it officially.

I knwo there is a limit to the amount of items per apartment: 10. So why not make furniture packages available that only count as one item? I know there are generic furniture set-ups...I see them everywheres in the game. A certain table and chair thingy, or couches and glass tables. All we want is something that makes our homes not look like insane assylums. So pretty much, furniture packages with beds and couches and shtuff can be purchased at the dealers...and depending on your title level and how much money you ave you can buy better looking ones. (maybe even some profession only packages...like 'crat executive deals, etc). So if you were low level you could maybe buy a chair and table with a bunk bed type deal, and if you were title level 3 your walls would have paintings and rugs on the floor and nice leather couches....you get what I mean.

And then get rid of keys. Now I dunnos how feasible this is...but if it's possible get rid of them. This way people can come by and visit without having a key duped. In every highrise there is a lil kiosk outside in the hallway....why not make that a register? And when you click on the name of the person and enter the door...you an enter in or not (depending if they locked it or not). Maybe even make it so they can buy security systems to lock it, and people with high enough breaking and entering can go in? Maybe even steal or make it so the rooms are 99% zones, and you can lay in wait for the unsuspecting person?