Thread: Shop of Fortune

Arrow Shop of Fortune

Okay I just recently noticed in the Tir Fair Trade a small "thing" on the wall that is called the Shop of Fortune, you have to be lvl 40 or above to use it and it gives you a weird form. Does anyone have any idea what this shop is for and the form as well?

Thanks

Not yet implemented.
    They wait for the authorization to work on RK.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Oh OKay so just another thing we have to wait for then

The way the form is worded suggests it might be the mechanism for something like an IP reset or profession change. However since neither of those things are definately going to be implemented it would be odd for either to have a 'placeholder' in game already. Although I guess it was easier to put it there while they were building the trade departments. /shrug

an IP reset or profession change machine would be AWSOME! why would a person have to spend years making another ql 130 char if the first one wasted IPs? everyone would like this. no doubt.

Maybe Agents wouldn't like it, so u have to make people not be able to equip Anything, and not be able to use nanos for like 4 hours after change. HEY, but agents could change, so they would like it .

Gambling

I always thought they had something to do with gambling. Like maybe you can buy lottery tickets or something.

Cool

I thought it was like a lottery too.
    You trade a ticket for a random item (somtime good, sometime bad).
    I also thought - will they disappear suddenly ? So I bought 20 odd of them

Anyway we will have to wait and see.
    ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

Wink that would be awsome indeed

maybe they could ahve the machine change profesion or reaset with aplications just like the ones to switch sides. (onmi and clan) then they could have the ones for higher and lower levels. This would be awsome for people who wanted to try out new stuff. However they would not have to wory so much about power isues because it would be way wayu expensive to rebuy different armour types and stuff. I think that this would be fun a lotto would be kinda cool to though he he....
    > Twillite <