Thread: Wanted: CoT Staffer, Atlantean Chamber

Wanted: CoT Staffer, Atlantean Chamber

Greetings fellow Clan citizens,

I am Cathern Flowers, member of the Atlantean Chamber of the Council of Truth (CoT) Clerical Staff. Recently Commander Windguaerd has decided to step down from his responsibilities as a member of the CoT Clerical Staff. The Atlantean Chamber Clerical Staff would like to thank the Commander for his hard work and knowledge. We wish him success and look forward to seeing him as Mercury Dragons’ Representative to the Council.

The Atlantean Clerical Staff is now one person short and is taking applications to replace the esteemed Commander. The duties of the position include public relations and press releases, providing security during Council meetings, participating in Staff discussions, and keeping current in all things involving the Council.

What skills are we looking for? You must have a good command of the English language, have tolerance to criticism, be able to attend meetings, be well versed in Rubi-Ka politics, be able to work with your fellow staffers, and be willing to use the CoT grid-forums.

We would like to stress that this can be a lot of work, can produce a lot of grief, but ultimately can be very rewarding. Only those that are serious about serving your fellow Clan citizens apply please, because that is what the Staff is there for, to serve the Clans.

You may send your resumes to my gridmail at cathern_flowers@hotmail.com or private message me via these or the Council of Truth forums. Deadline for applications is 20 August 29478 as we would like to have you integrated into the team before the next CoT meeting. Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.

(ooc: ARK will have final approval authority on who is chosen, though the current Staffers opinions weigh heavily into the equation)
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Still taking applications. This is your chance to get the behind the scenes view on how the Council works and to help your fellow Clan members.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Don't forget it's also opportunity to spend time with lovely miss Vixentrox.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

I want people to apply, not be scared away.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Last call for applications.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Can lovely people like myself apply? After seeing the post with "the high song," I know a good plan to get your clan citizens back on a productive track.

Oh what should my election slogan be....

Elect the blond, it will be da bomb!

[ LOL! Swift. ]

I think that song was from the Uneducated people. You know, the ones who would rather practice the Old Earth "rapping," rather than defending their freedom.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Ignorance is man kinds greatest enemy Stefano, that comment was ignorant.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Well spoken Ben. Just cuz' we enjoy ourselves doesn't mean we know nothing. In my personal opinion, I think Ben would stomp on you in a second. If not sooner. He's definetly one of the best freedom fighters we got. He just knows how to live the.... less harmful side of his life well also.
    Rookie Pretty Ayngelis InPink, Member of Mosaic

On behalf of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff (Atlantean Chamber), we would like to announce that Charissa "Maephina" Vein, President of Conflicted Singularity, has been chosen to join our ranks. Thank you to all who applied for the post. Congratulations Ms. Vein!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Congrats Mae.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21