Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Broken Shores Home needs to be a 25% zone

Well guys, good news. There will be changes in the suppression gas levels of many areas/zones in the future ahead. But, we don't wish to say what plans we have here right now or what areas will be changing because most of these changes will come as results of the story.

So, if you hear of something going down, check the suppression levels once you enter an area. Hehe.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

So Cosmic, is Homes Going to revert back to the neutral city it once was?

Just because a few inbreads in funcom thinks its going to be fun to play with the happy gas, does not mean the game will be any
    more fun to play.

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Well guys, good news. There will be changes in the suppression gas levels of many areas/zones in the future ahead. But, we don't wish to say what plans we have here right now or what areas will be changing because most of these changes will come as results of the story.

So, if you hear of something going down, check the suppression levels once you enter an area. Hehe.
    Yes, very good news, as always listen to the handful of whiners and make City of Home 25%, so it will be as empty as 95% of Rubi-Ka already is...hope you don't forget to put in an alternative, when destroying the only place to level in a reasonable manner for 100+ players, but I bet you won't. As you never put in any viable high level gameplay into AO so far, why should you do so know, better removing the last place left for us as well, so we all can go to other games.

Originally posted by ImaGideon

Yes, very good news, as always listen to the handful of whiners and make City of Home 25%, so it will be as empty as 95% of Rubi-Ka already is...hope you don't forget to put in an alternative, when destroying the only place to level in a reasonable manner for 100+ players, but I bet you won't. As you never put in any viable high level gameplay into AO so far, why should you do so know, better removing the last place left for us as well, so we all can go to other games.
    This is false, i kill ppl all the time at the ace camp which is a 25% zone... and ppl still go there even if they lost millions of xp there, maybe, just maybe they do it for the exitement?

Whining, is it whining to ask for a change of suppression gas? I see it the other way, you are the one whining...

Cosmic, thanks for reply, we look forward to future changes to supression gases
    NT phone HOME!!

I particularly find it funny how every change supposedly "destroys" the "ONLY" place that high level chars can go.

Are you even hunting in BS?
    As far as I know, everyone just goes there for missions. Gee... maybe it's different at YOUR uber-level, but as far as I can tell, there are LOADS of zones that you can get missions in. When you hit a mission term, does it just give 5 Broken Shores City of Home missions? Is that why this will "destroy" everything again? If that's the case, then I guess I'll have to side with you- otherwise, you are just spouting the same pointless whining that everyone does every patch.

Just out of curiousity, do any of you uber high level people care about anything but your next level?

-D

Broken shores is the most convenient place to reach to do missions at high levels, far more convenient than any other spot. It has a save terminal right near the missions and you can grid right from where you get the mission into broken shores where you complete the mission.

It wouldn't be the end of the world if we couldn't do missions in Broken Shores. We'd all get missions to the Mort outpost instead and we'd be pissed that we have to waste our time flying all the way out there for no real reason except that the 5% of the people who engage in PvP get catered to and not the 95% that dont.

Change the Mort outpost and we'd find some other place right near a save term in a 75% zone to gain xp. Then when all those places were gone, we'd quit because its a pain in the rear end to have to take 10 mins at the end of every mission to go save then fly back to the hunt spot.

The customers here are not hardcore PvPers. No mainstream U.S.-market MMORPG has ever attracted a lot of people with hardcore PvP. Those that do have any availability of hardcore PvP find that the majority of customers have no interest in it. A real good way to sink a game is to cater to the hardcore PvPers and forget about the majority of the paying customer base.

Im for the whole damn planet going 25% or 0%

yeahhh!

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123