Thread: A place called Home

A place called Home

Looking out of her window from the Morning Star, looking at this planet named Rubi-Ka for the first time. What will my life be like Looo wonders as she steps off the Morning Star.
    Lonely and alittle scared with no one to talk to but her Bodyguard she bought in some shop,
    she started to look for a home and people to call family..Lets face it conversing with a bot is not all that fulling.

She then spotted a build board with an advertisment for a radio station....Looo tuned in.
    She heard this advertisment on this Grid Stream about this organization called The ~Society of Salvation~. Looo thought that this Society sounded like a place she could possibly find a home with. She then contacted one of the reps for this Organization ...MsIce. THey had a conversation that lasted for a couple of hours and Looo was accepted in to the Society of Salvation that night.

It has been about two months since Looo has joined The SoS. Ever since the first night she was in the SoS she has felt at home..."Yes this is where I belong" states Looo. For she has found her home and her family within the Society of Salvation. "even tho I have only been with my Family the SoS for a couple of months....It feels as if Ive known them all my entire life. THe Society of Salvation has given me support and friendship and happiness, It has filled a void in my soul. I Love every member of the SoS,..and To any one looking for a place to call home I would recommend trying the SoS. I know I will never have to look for home again. For I am there with the SoS.

Thank you for your time,
    Cindie Looo Whooo

snuggles Cindie

welcome home hun!
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net