Thread: www.suckatana.com preparing to paste AO! stop them!

Stavros

www.suckatana.com preparing to paste AO! stop them!

That site that is designed to paste games is back up now and it seems like it is going to review AO soon or something so I hope you guys will do some nasty posting there to discourage the negative review. it wastes ww2online so lets hope he writes something at least a little honest..

Talking LOL, someone hand them a filter

Had a look at that site and "their" "review" of WW2online.
    I like rant sites like the (now gone) Lum the Mad or Tweeties site. But being able to put together a web site doesnt make you a good reviewer. The guy cant write at all and using the F word in every sentence isnt helping. Who will take these reviews into account? The players? The devs? I dont think so. No one will listen to a child using all the swear words that mom forbid. "They" can put on that site whatever they want about AO.

Val
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract

Irony defined...

Perhaps they should take some lessons off you eh V?

Creep.

Care to elaborate?

Perhaps they should take some lessons off you eh V?
    Whats your point?

Val
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract

Well.. you have to agree with the man on the Shadowbane screenshots.

http://shadowbane.ubisoft.com/downlo...ts/index.shtml

Is that complete and utterly crap or what ?

Could somebody move this thread to the Bulletin board or Non-AO related board btw?

actually those screen shots dont look too bad
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Yeah those Shadowbane shots look pretty tight.

Those screenshots reminds me of Commodore 64...
    NT phone HOME!!

They remind me od EQ post-Luclin. You know, the corncob up one's ass stance.

They're cheesy. Sorry but AO does have some a$$ kickin graphics. Color me spoiled. /shrug.

I agree they dont compair to AO, but we all know screeny's make the game look worse than it is in playing.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL