Thread: Yalm BUGS

Angry Yalm BUGS

I've only had my Yalmaha a week or so now, but I've already found plenty of bugs with it.

If you zone indoors when you are in the plane it changes to a red icon. Now if you die inside it is still a red icon when you're back outside at the reclaim.

If you equip the yalm sitting down you cannot take off, and move around at your normal runspeed.

If you crash whilst in the yalm you cannot change altitude when you log in, you can only move around in a level plane at that altitude. Taking the plane off has no effect, you'll still be inside it even though it's now in your inventory. Relogging solves this problem.

On certain mission areas in newland desert you exit into a lake. As with sitting down it will not let you take off, and the nose moves side to side like you're in a kodiak. You have to get to land and re-equip the plane again to solve this.
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

Those are wimpy problems. Try having a BUG EAT UR YALM AFTER 2 DAYS OF OWNING IT, when IT TOOK TWO WEEKS TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY FOR IT!!! words aren't enough to describe lost time.

Everything the original poster says here is true. I have exact the same problems.

The evn worst is that if i zone with my Yalmaha over water, then i am under water after zoning and with swim speed, well my swim skill is 40 and thats a big junk trust me. Alot fishes attack me then and i can only zone back and swim to the coast.

big big problems with this vehicle..

to the 2nd poster, your a jerk..... and you have no clue. maybe your angry cause you got none.. dunno

I hope I'm not the second poster, because I worked more than 120 hours to get my yalm when a bug ate it two days afterwards.

BUMP
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

The Red Icon bug also applies to Kodiaks as well. I've also had a Kodiak poof on me due to some stupid bug with deequiping and the like, also jsut got a Yalh, lost connection while flying, when I came back I was stuck along the horizontal plain and couldn't ascend or descend. Please FC, fix this crap soon.

Someone worked to get a Yalm? Yeah? Where do I send my resumé?

j/k

About stuck in vertical line

iIt's happen to me 2 or 3 time. you still can go down using a kind of step way. Let me explain in my bad english: you look down with your mouse and when you hit the key you got stuck in vertical again. but in fact you went down a little bit. so do it enough and then zone. it will fixe your probleme.