Thread: I need some help with fighting

I need some help with fighting

I am a level 55 opifex adventurer trained primarily in 2h blunt, parry and melee initiative. I am now using a QL 68 Featherwood staff and all my fights take forever to finish. I usually hit 20-60 damage against yellow mobs and have to use a lot of heals and first aid to survive the long fights.

Are there any experienced players out there who can tell me how to do more damage, if I should switch to another weapon or train some others skills to do more damage. I have maxed body dev, strength and agility, stamina is 70% maxed (dark blue).

Thanks!

You are underequipped m8 . I have ql 99 hammer and I've been using it since level 38 . The only 2hb weapon worth having nowdays is hammer or beam if you are atrox by breed. Since you are level 55 you are too far into it to start training other skills so get yourself a hammer to do some damage. On average I hit for about 300 unbuffed with it and 600 buffed with MA's SG .

At this level the very least you should have is a set of ql 75-80ish armor. I would go with senpai set, since it is str agility armor. and ql 90ish weapon. Those are the absolute minimums that you can get into with no major problems. Use traders wranglers to equip hammer use doctor's IC's and enforcer essence to equip armor.

Sammy, I don't think the problem is you, but rather our profession and Funcom.

Our profession, in that we do not have buffs for wielding higher level weapons, unless buffed by another player, which I don't do.
    For example my lvl 61 adv just equipped his lvl 72 Sir Gahlahad sword. His fights are just like yours, long and boring. On the other hand my lvl 76 enforcer has 1hb buffs of +43(headcracker) and the challenger line gives something similar as well (don't remember numbers) allowing me to equip ql 125 maces. So, if you had adequate weapon buffs you would be doing fine, as your weapon would be much higher in ql.

Funcom, in that they did not make all lines equal in effectiveness. They tell you not to fight you abilities and equip stuff using you green skills, which you have done. Unfortunately, your weapon sucks. The weapon you were supposed to use was 1he rider executioner which requires the dark blue heavy weapons skills. So, luck, rather than thoughtful planning seems to rule the day in this case, which is really frustrating.

So, sorry, no easy answers for you. If you want to be successful, switch to the executioner line, but I know how long it takes to level as an adv fighting greens. Sometimes the battles go so long that my foe and I stop for a pizza break.

What is my adv. doing now? Watching my enforcer play from his retirement home.